Cristiano Ronaldo (43 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We did it guys. We fought the evil jinx @Badass Dybala. Cut for CR7 won the War. Despite facing the evil of @Mark we stood firm and fought with honor. I am proud of every single one of you.

@B3N I salute you
@Bianconero81 I salute you
@Bianconero_Aus I salute you
@CrimsonianKing I salute you
@DAiDEViL I salute you
@digitalbash I salute you
@Dru I salute you
@Fr3sh I salute you
@GarfielD I salute you
@GiocataGrande I salute you
@Jethro I salute you
@Klovn I salute you
@Kyle I salute you
@Post Ironic I salute you
@Ronn I salute you
@s4tch I salute you
@Wittl I salute you
@Zacheryah I salute you

Special remembrance SALUTE for the Hero we lost in the War

@lgorTudor

@Zoso What the fuck are you doing in my group, you stupid Donald Trump fan. You almost lost us the War. Traitor.
Thank you, fearless leader and much beloved Danish asshole.

Nice guillotine, by ze way. Tuz really needs to invest in one of those.

Although, this may happen if @Mark gets his hands on it... :shifty:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If CR7 leads Juve to CL glory then his GOAT status is confirmed. I've long been in the "Messi is better" camp but if Cristiano can turn our curse in CL finals around then he's firmly the best (club) footballer of all time. He will have won 6 Champions League trophies and with 3 different clubs.

Yeah obviously Pele and Maradona were better at international level yada yada.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If CR7 leads Juve to CL glory then his GOAT status is confirmed. I've long been in the "Messi is better" camp but if Cristiano can turn our curse in CL finals around then he's firmly the best (club) footballer of all time. He will have won 6 Champions League trophies and with 3 different clubs.

Pele had a team that would have won without him each time

Cokeson won little in his clubdays

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

Who gives a fuck about international level though? Litmanen was fucking dope but how could he won anything with our national team?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Pele must be the most over rated player ever, he never even played in Europe, nevermind top European league.

So how can he even be regarded as the best ever? In the very least Maradona played with barca and Napoli, and won there.

Pele? Ffs :sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Pele must be the most over rated player ever, he never even played in Europe, nevermind top European league.

So how can he even be regarded as the best ever? In the very least Maradona played with barca and Napoli, and won there.

3 World Cup gold medals does it I guess. Probably no one will ever beat that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

@CrimsonianKing

Pele is over-rated because he didn't play in Europe. :baus:

Brazil league such weak sauce from 50s-70s. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

This explains why Copa Libertadores champions beat European Cup champions in 22 of 35 Intercontinental Cups from its beginning in 1960 to our last CL title in 1996. :hihi:

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Guys chill - CR never let down a club before, I dont think he will start now. If he wanted to retire, he would go to some Qatar, China, US-whatever. But he decided to join glorious Juve, the 7x strike winner in their League. It means he is up for another challenger and you do not have to be a fan of CR or follow his every step to know, that he is the hard working player you ever saw!

Also to respond to some of previous comments: Nothing wrong turning CyberGay.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
@CrimsonianKing

Pele is over-rated because he didn't play in Europe. :baus:

Brazil league such weak sauce from 50s-70s. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

This explains why Copa Libertadores champions beat European Cup champions in 22 of 35 Intercontinental Cups from its beginning in 1960 to our last CL title in 1996. :hihi:
But Pele is not Premier League tested.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
Everything looks nice. I love the hype around here on Forums regarding CR transfer - imagine how we will all feel on Monday when there is official presentation! :nico:

I am still silently hopping for some media / paparazzi pictures of Ronaldo in Turin before Monday :green:

Jul 13, 2010
FIF update:

"Also, let's not forget that if people are buying CR jerseys they aren't buying any OTHER jube jerseys. It's cannibalizing their sales."

:lol:
@Hustini
hahhaha lol wtf is this logic. I doubt we ever sold a shirt per minute, besides, I still gonna buy Sandro one if he extends his contract

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)