Cristiano Ronaldo (66 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
imagine what conte must be thinking right now. ��������

seems like our 10 euro bill for us quite far
I can assure you he's thinking about what to do with his recently earned 11m euros. The man rejected Real Madrid coaching job just for that.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Don't be silly. Don't be miserable. Live a little. How can you not be excited about this? :D
No al calcio moderno :stuckup:

Honestly, I understand this deal from a marketing point of view. You bet your ass this is good for the brand.
Only, I remember the time when I fell in love with & supported a football club. Not a brand. I couldn't care less about a brand.

I can't deny it: the more we lose players that (I perceive to) have actual ties with the club & replace them with "mercenaries" (yes, I'm being dramatic), the less interested I'll become. And Ronaldo is obviously an excellent example of the exact opposite.

In all my life supporting this club, I don't think there was ever a time when we didn't have at the very least 5 players/starters in the squad who had been with the team for 5 years or more. I guess we'll have 2 next year :sad:

Besides: the only reason you approve of this deal is because Ale does as well :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
icemaη;5799369 said:
CR7 taking our FKs would probably be the only bad thing about this transfer. Hopefully Pjanic and Dybala show him their stats.
Thats what I said before the transfer happened - I said its a small sacrifice to make..
Anyway its not as CR7 is a bad FK taker - He just isnt a great one...
Dybala to me is on par with CR7 FK wise but Pjanic is on a whole new level compared to them...

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Thats what I said before the transfer happened - I said its a small sacrifice to make..
Anyway its not as CR7 is a bad FK taker - He just isnt a great one...
Dybala to me is on par with CR7 FK wise but Pjanic is on a whole new level compared to them...
He had like 50 consecutive free kicks without scoring :rofl:

It would be pathetic if he takes even a single fk ahead of Pjanic and Dybala

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
So from Real fan to Juve eh?
Pretty much. I must add, I feel honored to be here with you guys. Juventus is an amazing FC, always has been. But I never felt connections with the club before, I followed mostly CR7 since his move from Sporting to Man UTD.
I decided to join the Forums as I believe Juventus is actually loveable club -> I did not really like Cristiano's move from Man UTD -> RM back then, as I did not fancy all the 'glamour' / 'celebrity' status of Real Madrid, but I stick through it.

For me Cristiano is not just a football player, but if you look at his private life, his documentary, read a book about him.. you will learn much more. Many describe him as arrogant, but it's the opposite. Some 'haters' mistake arrogance with passion. Ronaldo is passionate, as in the pitch as outside of it. He never forgets from where he came, he supports the ones in need not just financially, but also by building infrastructures in towns that need more electrical power plants, roads, schools, etc. The easiest way would be to just throw money to 'agency' that are supposed to help such people, but no - Ronaldo does it by himself. I love the fact that he also takes care about his off-the-pitch career in fashion, the CR7 brand, the CR7 Hotels, etc. He always has his mind set for some goals and fights hard to achieve them. He loves his family, he takes cares of them with full heart, he teaches his eldest son how to be humble, because all the 'fancy cars and houses they have' do not come from sitting on the couch or from Ronaldo's father's pocket - no, he had to earn it, by hard work.

That is why he is also a role model for me in my professional career, even though I have nothing to do with sports in my profession. But the attitude, the passion and mind-set is truly astonishing.

And as said, I am very happy and honored that he chose Juventus this time. I spend entire day watching First Time Juventus documentary, reading this Forums about history of the Club, getting to know Torino city + watched Juventus vs Torino match just to get the feel of how they play against city rivals - and I love every fact of it.

This club has strong players with no celebrity mentality, rather they are fighters on the pitch. Maybe your opinion differs, but please do check Real Madrid and Barcelona players and you will know what i mean by that.

I am new here, but I hope you wont throw every new fan since this transfer into the same trash-can - as I think we will differ with passion for supporting the club.

JuveCR7

Fino Alla Fine
Jul 11, 2018
He had like 50 consecutive free kicks without scoring :rofl:

It would be pathetic if he takes even a single fk ahead of Pjanic and Dybala
I have to agree with you, I watched few goals from Pjanic and Dybala from Free Kicks and they seem to be more confident in scoring those.

I would suggest to perhaps give Ronaldo a chance on FK that are @ 30m distance, he usually surprises with those -> not sure how good are Pjanic and Dybala at long distance free kicks.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pretty much. I must add, I feel honored to be here with you guys. Juventus is an amazing FC, always has been. But I never felt connections with the club before, I followed mostly CR7 since his move from Sporting to Man UTD.
I decided to join the Forums as I believe Juventus is actually loveable club -> I did not really like Cristiano's move from Man UTD -> RM back then, as I did not fancy all the 'glamour' / 'celebrity' status of Real Madrid, but I stick through it.

For me Cristiano is not just a football player, but if you look at his private life, his documentary, read a book about him.. you will learn much more. Many describe him as arrogant, but it's the opposite. Some 'haters' mistake arrogance with passion. Ronaldo is passionate, as in the pitch as outside of it. He never forgets from where he came, he supports the ones in need not just financially, but also by building infrastructures in towns that need more electrical power plants, roads, schools, etc. The easiest way would be to just throw money to 'agency' that are supposed to help such people, but no - Ronaldo does it by himself. I love the fact that he also takes care about his off-the-pitch career in fashion, the CR7 brand, the CR7 Hotels, etc. He always has his mind set for some goals and fights hard to achieve them. He loves his family, he takes cares of them with full heart, he teaches his eldest son how to be humble, because all the 'fancy cars and houses they have' do not come from sitting on the couch or from Ronaldo's father's pocket - no, he had to earn it, by hard work.

That is why he is also a role model for me in my professional career, even though I have nothing to do with sports in my profession. But the attitude, the passion and mind-set is truly astonishing.

And as said, I am very happy and honored that he chose Juventus this time. I spend entire day watching First Time Juventus documentary, reading this Forums about history of the Club, getting to know Torino city + watched Juventus vs Torino match just to get the feel of how they play against city rivals - and I love every fact of it.

This club has strong players with no celebrity mentality, rather they are fighters on the pitch. Maybe your opinion differs, but please do check Real Madrid and Barcelona players and you will know what i mean by that.

I am new here, but I hope you wont throw every new fan since this transfer into the same trash-can - as I think we will differ with passion for supporting the club.
welcome, fellow GOAT admirer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)