Cristiano Ronaldo (209 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
From hating our lives from missing Huntelaar to signing Ronaldo.

Still digesting...
I still can't get over the fact we went from Bendtner and Anelka to this!!!

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of presentation do you expect? We dont usually do big ceremonial presentations like they do in Spain.
apparently he will be presented to a packed audience in the stadium, but thats just the rumour's i've heard

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2018
Hi beloved Juve fans, do any of you remember when the players that got knocked out in the Euro 2016 came back to pre-season/training? I ask this to see when Ronaldo could possibly come back. Do you know approx. how long his holiday could be? :)

May 26, 2016
Hi beloved Juve fans, do any of you remember when the players that got knocked out in the Euro 2016 came back to pre-season/training? I ask this to see when Ronaldo could possibly come back. Do you know approx. how long his holiday could be? :)
people are saying a week more, based on our U.S tour is starting soon. We will just have to wait and see

Jan 27, 2013
people are saying a week more, based on our U.S tour is starting soon. We will just have to wait and see
I highly doubt he will be taking part in the US Tour. Although they may make it out like he is going to go to sell some tickets, then he doesn't show up. They did something similar with star players on their tour of Australia a couple of years back.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Last week of July. Usually 2 weeks off after tournament. But Portugal knocked out 30th of June. Ronaldo has been greece vacation since then.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
It’s amazing how many people I never knew followed Serie A have popped up on Facebook and Twitter celebrsting the signing. We can bag the people for jumping on the bandwagon but it’s growing the Juventus brand.

In regards to people complaining about people joining the forum, I wouldn’t be worried to much, not everybody is interested in forums, and all the fake fans don’t really care THAT much to be spending their time talking about a club they newly like because of a player signing, albeit Cristiano.
If this is the biggest English Speaking online community following Juve. There is some serious $$$ potential in this place the more international the brand becomes. Polling, interviews, AMAs, interviews and so many other things!

Jul 10, 2018
In my opinion Juve would definitely bring Ronaldo to ICC. Therefore we shall see him on the training field before we take off to the US, right? I mean he will attract a lot of fans in the us and he already has been away for 10 days. I really hope they don’t give him more holiday or that he asked for it, if he asked for it then it means he don’t want to start fighting for us immediately.

Mar 10, 2009
If this is the biggest English Speaking online community following Juve. There is some serious $$$ potential in this place the more international the brand becomes. Polling, interviews, AMAs, interviews and so many other things!
This is the most active English non-epl club forum online period. Even the Barcelona and Real forums arent as active. I think relegation made juve fans even stronger, and there's a sense of community at Juventuz which is missing on the othet forums.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm speaking about winning the CL or multiple ones and until we do that we're not above you.

By the way it's funny how much I seem to bother you haha. Calm down.
Okay then I get you.

Saying youre bothering me, but youre the one who went on and on with the nazi thing being sensitive :hihi:

Like I already said, this is a great deal for Juventus on all levels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)