Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Congrats with a massive transfer, this is good for Juventus on so many levels. :tup:

I remember how excited I was when Bayern signed James, so I definitely understand you guys excitement. Real Madrid might cash in big on him, but unless they sign lets say both Mbappe and Neymar, this looks like a bad deal for them - at least on the short term.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Congrats with a massive transfer, this is good for Juventus on so many levels. :tup:

I remember how excited I was when Bayern signed James, so I definitely understand you guys excitement. Real Madrid might cash in big on him, but unless they sign lets say both Mbappe and Neymar, this looks like a bad deal for them - at least on the short term.
Seriously????? r u comparing this with James transfer???? No way u r really saying that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:drill: thanks

I think it is bad for them on the short term no matter how you look at it..specially if they dont get Mbappe or neymar like you said. In fact i think only Mbappe would suffice, Neymar is on a low and has bad rep right now.

On the marketing aspect...CR7 is just unique, you cant buy that.

And yeh the James comparison was a bit weird. The james that went out of real wasnt the same James who was bought after that crazy world cup. CR7 on the other hand is CR7

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
its a shithole, lets face it. if not for the Agnelli money, no one would want to play here. we are lucky our players arent running off for the Dortmunds and Manchesters of the world
A lot of them prolly prefer quieter places like Turin where they don't get mauled every time they go outside.

Helps the team maintain their focus too.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Seriously????? r u comparing this with James transfer???? No way u r really saying that
It cant be compared. Its more the fact that James is a huge player when it comes to marketing, but Ronaldo is offcourse bigger.

My point was that I remembered how excited I was about that, and how it must feel to get Ronaldo is even bigger.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
have you ever been to Turin or Manchester? if yes, which one do you like better?
I’be been to both many times. A bit biased because I have relatives in Torino, but miles ahead in culture, architecture and food compared to Manchester which is a shithole industrial city. I’ve disliked each visit to Manchester, which is a shame because I had high hopes due to recommendations friends gave me.

redfirm

Jul 10, 2018
hey guys, as a real madrid fan to all the juve fans, congrats on this amazing deal, I hope you guys enjoy him as much as we have and I will definitely have an affair with Juve as long as he is playing for you guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)