Cristiano Ronaldo (99 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ronaldo joining was one of the best things that ever happened to us and Calcio in general.
Cassano is just being a hater, which he has been forever.
Off the pitch, yes. Not so much on the pitch.

We are like an inferior version of the failed Galactico's team of the early 2000s.

Hopefully Ronaldo's contribution off the pitch sets the foundation for us to progress to the next level even though it's not reflecting on on the pitch results as of now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wasn’t the Ronaldo acquisition meant to be the part that got Juventus a CL and even footing with the biggest clubs in the world?

From that aspect it’s a fail, but it’s not Ronaldo’s failure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Wasn’t the Ronaldo acquisition meant to be the part that got Juventus a CL and even footing with the biggest clubs in the world?

From that aspect it’s a fail, but it’s not Ronaldo’s failure.
Marketing was a big part of it, and it looks to be paying off. But given that we're the unluckiest club in the world, his era coincided with the worst time in football history.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yeah sell him and buy another bernadesci or another flop because we defeated a 20 times scudetto winner the almighty SPEZIA, cr7 still scores sweet classic goals than most top finishers,we need to sell Ramsey, berna,bentancur and buy world class

- - - Updated - - -

I think admin should ban guys especially Napoli and interfans who comes here pretending to be juve fans
:panic:

Aug 2, 2005
If he does not win CL with us.. after many years,, his tenure here will be described as Del Piero's India/Austriala retirement vacation or Henry's Miami vacation..

If he does not win CL with us, Too bad it won't count as Juve's management mistake but to only emphasize that Juve as a whole is not a serious club outside Italy

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If he does not win CL with us.. after many years,, his tenure here will be described as Del Piero's India/Austriala retirement vacation or Henry's Miami vacation..

If he does not win CL with us, Too bad it won't count as Juve's management mistake but to only emphasize that Juve as a whole is not a serious club outside Italy

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
what do you mean "if"? :D

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Off the pitch, yes. Not so much on the pitch.
Yeah but we are assessing Ronaldo's individual contribution on the pitch, which he has been a resounding success. I doubt anyone else would've gotten better numbers than he has (especially at his age) with the support he has. He can't be labelled a failure because of the shortcomings of the rest of the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ronaldo's tenure here is not a failure. he has won 2 leagues titles so far. he needs more so messi can't claim bragging rights.

he has 2 with us, 2 with utd, and 2 with madrid. messi has 9 with barca

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Ronaldo's tenure here is not a failure. he has won 2 leagues titles so far. he needs more so messi can't claim bragging rights.

he has 2 with us, 2 with utd, and 2 with madrid. messi has 9 with barca
He has 3 with United. Messi has 10 with Barca (2 of those came when he was a young 17 & 18 year old and hardly played).

So H2H it’s really like 7-8 in Messi’s favour but Ronaldo has the added bonus of winning his league titles in different countries.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah but we are assessing Ronaldo's individual contribution on the pitch, which he has been a resounding success. I doubt anyone else would've gotten better numbers than he has (especially at his age) with the support he has. He can't be labelled a failure because of the shortcomings of the rest of the team.
I dint say Ronaldo was a failure. Merely pointing out the consequences of his signing and our progression as a team on the pitch. Obviously not his fault but as I've said before, management should have had better foresight and planning when making an investment like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)