Cristiano Ronaldo (180 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yay. Aging, on high salary and a blackmailing wannabe gangster. Where do I sign.

Ofcourse NOW we shouldnt sign him. But lets get real. Age is the only factor that is relevant. If he was younger, no brainer to pair him with Ronaldo. Won 4 CLs with him by simply being the perfect partner. He pretty much earns his salary, and the blackmailing wannabe gangster part havent effected his performances on the pitch a single time for Real.

Benzema is the perfect beta to have in an attack.

- - - Updated - - -

its almost like management shouldn't have spent hundreds of millions on him and De Ligt in the first place

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys hear me out:

is there any proof that messi and ronaldo are truly pure humans?

cuz there is no way there are just human how they do what they do.

there has got to be some reptilian or alien blood mixed in there. someone get them to cia labs

@Alen @JuveJay @s4tch @ALC

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
guys hear me out:

is there any proof that messi and ronaldo are truly pure humans?

cuz there is no way there are just human how they do what they do.

there has got to be some reptilian or alien blood mixed in there. someone get them to cia labs

@Alen @JuveJay @s4tch @ALC
googled it and found nothing

you might wanna ask @pavluska he calls himself smarter and once he almost figured out which muratore we are selling out of the only muratore we own, so he must surely know something

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Why are people putting so much stock in this Benzema rumour? It’s obviously not true and just circulating to sell papers. It’s like the Marcelo rumours from last season. Neither players would ever leave Madrid unless forced out and I’m sure Juve aren’t looking their way either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)