Cristiano Ronaldo (123 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Depends on your finances and how shit the rest of your team is.
I disagree. You can shuffle world class players around to increase the overall quality of the team, but you do not offload the GOAT. You get the rest of the team to function around him.

Successfull companies do not fire their top performers and role models, they try to make them shine even more and establish them as cultural drivers for everyone else to strive towards.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I disagree. You can shuffle world class players around to increase the overall quality of the team, but you do not offload the GOAT. You get the rest of the team to function around him.

Successfull companies do not fire their top performers and role models, they try to make them shine even more and establish them as cultural drivers for everyone else to strive towards.

Maybe. However, if you did sell him. It would be understandable. You could pay like 4 Aaron Ramseys with his salary.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Exactly

Look at what Tottenham did with all that Bale money. Capoue

Haha true, but there are success stories

look what we did with that coutino money or you guys with the zz money, it’s hit or miss.

personally, I wouldn’t sell Ronaldo but I’m not gonna say it’s a terrible decision if he was sold

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The commercial deals we signed since Ronaldo arrived are much bigger than the one's we had before and exceed what you normally can get as an italian club (only 4th most attractive league commercially).

The idea that selling him is the right decision financially is completely wrong. We need to keep the Ronaldo train running as long as possible as long as he performs on a WC level, the increase of revenue caused through the commercial sector is a structural advantage the club will benefit for years to come post-Ronaldo. That's much bigger than underperforming the CL twice in a row as much as it hrts. The money invested in CR7 is a great capital expenditure.

Also the reason why we have no money and a team thats not as good as it should be is not Ronaldo, its because of wasting money on overpaid players like Ramsey, Rabiot or Khedira as well as spending like 125m(!) on just CB's last season in De Ligt, Demiral and Romero, while having a shitty midfield and a shitty coach. Blaming Ronaldo or regretting signing him is absurd, problem are some decisions we made before Ronaldo arrived and those we made since he arrived. We have a comptence issue, not a Ronaldo issue.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He'll be kicking himself for joining us rather than Bayern.
He wanted the challenge, but even for him, the juventus challenge is too much.

And yeh, you dont sell Ronaldo, he is like half of our project, inside and outside of the field.

One of the very few valuable asset we have. it would be stupid to sell him just to rebuild with useless mofos.,

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Once he delivers the CL ita all gonna be different talk. Serie A is one of the 3 biggest leagues, and all 3 have drastically different football philosophies. And while Germany is 4th, it doesent have the same appeal historically as the other 3. Succeeding and getting on top of Europe in La Liga, EPL and Serie A is uheard of, never done before amd probably never will after. If he brings CL here he ahould be the undisputed GOAT, atleast as far as club football goes (but overall as well imo)

May 23, 2013
He wanted the challenge, but even for him, the juventus challenge is too much.

And yeh, you dont sell Ronaldo, he is like half of our project, inside and outside of the field.

One of the very few valuable asset we have. it would be stupid to sell him just to rebuild with useless mofos.,
Even if he does not end up winning the CL over here, I respect him for taking up the challenge after winning three CL's on the bounce.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
These people who want him to be gone, better get used to the fact that his name will be found on our history forever and if you can't live with such a thing, you might need to consider the problems you're facing in your daily life again. If GOAT playing for us is a problem, i don't even want to know what the real problems are.

Next.
Too lazy to check who are all that want him to leave.

Can someone who already read bread collate a list?

This is important. More important than all other fuckery. It's Ronaldo.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The commercial deals we signed since Ronaldo arrived are much bigger than the one's we had before and exceed what you normally can get as an italian club (only 4th most attractive league commercially).

The idea that selling him is the right decision financially is completely wrong. We need to keep the Ronaldo train running as long as possible as long as he performs on a WC level, the increase of revenue caused through the commercial sector is a structural advantage the club will benefit for years to come post-Ronaldo. That's much bigger than underperforming the CL twice in a row as much as it hrts. The money invested in CR7 is a great capital expenditure.

Also the reason why we have no money and a team thats not as good as it should be is not Ronaldo, its because of wasting money on overpaid players like Ramsey, Rabiot or Khedira as well as spending like 125m(!) on just CB's last season in De Ligt, Demiral and Romero, while having a shitty midfield and a shitty coach. Blaming Ronaldo or regretting signing him is absurd, problem are some decisions we made before Ronaldo arrived and those we made since he arrived. We have a comptence issue, not a Ronaldo issue.
Brilliant post.

Spot on with everything here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)