Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
couldt keep ronaldo happy/fit so ditch him and sign another superstar with twice the ego, 5x the injuries and 1/10th the professionalism. 10/10 logic there bro :baus:. you still in the job hunt? cause you could be an excellent candidate for the clubs current administration
I haven’t been in the job hunt for years. But Neymar is perfectly suited to the slow and lethargic Serie A

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can someone make a compilation of the crap finishes, scuffed shots and free kicks this GOAT has done for us and post it to the guys who blame Juve.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Doubting and considering Ronaldo as ‘finished’ and ‘not good enough’ by mid-November is really insane tbh.. the guy had more than a couple of runs like this in previous years aswell but always managed to bounce back and get clinical when it mattered most iirc. So maybe at least give him the benefit of being still early and with plenty of time to recover?

Yes, he’s been in poor form for club(not for his country however btw) lately but it just seems as some want to make it too much about him and less about the team itself not playing to it’s real potential rn.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Dybala is the best player in Juve. Almost all of his goals this season were pure magic while Ronaldo shoots twice as much and produces little.
I am not afraid if Ronaldo is benched because of Dybala.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I dont care if Ronaldo ends up with 10 goals as long as Juve wins.
Yes honestly as long as Juve wins ECL, and CR7 bringing more fans and social media attention to juve, he can do whatever he wants. We are not just a football club anymore. We are a major enterprise.

Look at UFC in 2016 to 2018, Mcgregor could do any nonsense and get away with t cus he was the one making the money for the company. That’s how u run a business!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dybala is the best player in Juve. Almost all of his goals this season were pure magic while Ronaldo shoots twice as much and produces little.
I am not afraid if Ronaldo is benched because of Dybala.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Restrict your hating contrarianism to talented kids like Kean and De Ligt. Atleast they struggle genuinely when you spew your irrational nonsense.

But if you decide to switch over to Ronaldo, a guy who wakes up every morning to eat doubters for appetizers, you will just look 3 times the mental midget you usually seem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)