Cristiano Ronaldo (110 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ronaldo: "Going from a league like La Liga to Serie A after 9 years is not easy, we are talking about the third big league I play in and it's different from the other two, I have to adapt to my teammates, the tactical and physical aspects, how they position themselves, I have never worked as much as here, because adapting is not easy, but it is very motivating: with my experience and my skills I will do everything to help Juve get as successful as possible. I like myself in this environment and this is important: at Real Madrid the connections were automatic, between me and Marcelo or between me and Modric, for example, here I know we are getting there, we are learning to appreciate each other. At Juve I feel good, I'm appreciated, I realize that from my teammates interviews: anyone who speaks of me does it as someone normal, a great player who joined the group without problem, not like a star. I believe it's important that they feel this way, because it shows that the group is united. We are on the same wavelength and we have the same motivations. I have a great relationship with Allegri. He is competent and also very funny and at the same time very professional, like the whole club. I insist on this because I am so too and this environment totally corresponds to my being. We think and go in the same direction. Now we have to win, that's why I'm here"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is what he said to France Football about the rape allegations. With use of google translate.

If the charges for rape will affect? I'm not going to dodge the question or lie. This story obviously interferes in my life: I have a partner, four children, a mother, sisters, a brother and a family to whom I am very close. Not to mention my reputation, which is that of someone from whom to take an example. For my teammates, for my fans, for my family, this thing is not irrelevant. I am serene in my mind, I know that man and professional are. Imagine, however, what it might be to be told that you are a rapist. I know who I am and what I did, the truth will come out. And the people who criticize today, expose my life in the spotlight and make it a circus, we'll see if that day will put my name on the front page of their newspapers to say that I'm innocent. My family and my friends know who I am, but it's still embarrassing. I gave explanations to my partner, while my son, Cristiano jr, is too young to understand. The biggest blow is for my mother and my sisters. They are amazed and at the same time very angry, this is the first time I see them in this state. It is I who must calm them, when it should logically be the opposite. Above all my mother, she is inconsolable. I spoke to her for a long time and I said to her: "Mom, do you know what kind of person you have at home? You know how you raised me, the education and the love you gave me". It is for her that I suffer public opinion worse. There are people who love me and others who hate me, I do not care, but when all this is over I want to see what these people will say. I'll turn on the TV, I know I'm one of the most famous on this planet, I also know that I sell and everything that says badly about me is more taken up and highlighted than good. Many people, especially on TV, explained it to me. Then I collect and rest calmly, but everything remains inside me ".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)