Cristiano Ronaldo (220 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Dont know if it is just me, but im always getting this vibe when watching Juve that our players are kinda uneasy with Ronaldo. I have a feeling that all this "we are all happy to have him" statements by our players is kinda of a facade and that many of our players feel kinda unrested with Ronaldo in our team cause we always pass thr ball to him even when there are players in better position. Also, i think that Pjanic especially is frustrated with him because Ronaldo is taking the FK's now. I just have this feeling that our team chemistry isnt as good as it looks on the outside.
It’s just you.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Dont know if it is just me, but im always getting this vibe when watching Juve that our players are kinda uneasy with Ronaldo. I have a feeling that all this "we are all happy to have him" statements by our players is kinda of a facade and that many of our players feel kinda unrested with Ronaldo in our team cause we always pass thr ball to him even when there are players in better position. Also, i think that Pjanic especially is frustrated with him because Ronaldo is taking the FK's now. I just have this feeling that our team chemistry isnt as good as it looks on the outside.
Judging by the training sessions, the players seem to love Ronaldo and he seems to really enjoy being at the club

Jul 13, 2010
Judging by the training sessions, the players seem to love Ronaldo and he seems to really enjoy being at the club
yeah, but I hope this 'let's feed ronaldo with all the balls no matter who's free around him' attitude will die out soon. I mena surely we are not here to comfort one man's desires but rather to win?

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He got a standing ovation and hero’s welcome last time he was there with Madrid and it affected his game (ofcourse he still bagged the winner on the day, which is standard really, but he didn’t perform close to his usual level).

Don’t think he’s used to playing in front of a crowd where he almost literally has 0 haters.
Ronaldo performs at his best when he’s a little on edge or has a little chip on his shoulder.

I think I remember watching highlights of that game and he was even saying as much in his post match that the welcome and applaud made him feel “a little bit shy.”

Hopefully it doesn’t do the same today.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You think there's unrest between Ronaldo and others because they pass the ball to him more.

Makes sense.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
They’re definitely still adapting to him but I doubt that team chemistry is low because of his presence. He does demand the team to play a certain way but I think the team will be fully adapted to that soon enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, we have win all the matches we have played except one which we didn’t lose
True but apart from Napoli, it’s been a relatively easy schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)