Cristiano Ronaldo (214 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well I dunno and I believe in the "not guilty until proven"
But if we wanna talk about something.
Him giving money to her means something.
Can be either her extorting money or him not wanting any problems in the summer of his transfer to Real Madrid.

I believe what I wrote. They had sex and he went a bit over what she wanted and knowing he is a famous and rich guy she sued and asked for money.
Normal or poor people don't get sued for using the wrong hole XD sorry this is a joke simplying the whole act.
Anyway we'll see.
But I Believe he won't go to jail and that he'll have to pay another sum to Mayorga and close this case.
He has too much to lose from sponsors than the money he would need to give her to make her stop

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Well I dunno and I believe in the "not guilty until proven"
But if we wanna talk about something.
Him giving money to her means something.
Can be either her extorting money or him not wanting any problems in the summer of his transfer to Real Madrid.

I believe what I wrote. They had sex and he went a bit over what she wanted and knowing he is a famous and rich guy she sued and asked for money.
Normal or poor people don't get sued for using the wrong hole XD sorry this is a joke simplying the whole act.
Anyway we'll see.
But I Believe he won't go to jail and that he'll have to pay another sum to Mayorga and close this case.
He has too much to lose from sponsors than the money he would need to give her to make her stop
U so smart

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bringing a Vice article on Ronaldo to Tuz from two ridiculous feminazis? You deserve a ban. ;)
@GordoDeCentral

This line alone invalidates the entire article:

"White supremacist, patriarchal formations are by definition corrupt."

Pure fantasy. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Preferably anal. :snoop:
Their parasitic existence on this earth is by definition corrupt, gotta call the exterminator.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
lmao at this dude
the anglosphere needs to nuke itself out of existence and rebuild at this point
Yeah, so many people have completely lost it. That's what happens when every minute detail in life becomes the object of endless discussion. Debate has always been what made those parts of the world tick, but we've exaggerating for quite a while now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)