Cristiano Ronaldo (109 Viewers)

May 26, 2016
Damn man, still can't believe this. I'll believe when I see this guy making Serie A defenders look like a bunch of idiots
Lol, i agree. After those crazy days of wondering, biting nails and tracking planes came a period of strange perplexed aftertaste.

Im not sure what to think of it now other than that its the most freaking insane transfer in Juve history :lol:

Ronaldo was always the biggest enemy in my opinion. A symbol of defeat. I was so freaking tired of seeing that narcissistic douchebag win all the time with Los Blancos. Its gonna take some time to adjust to actually cheer for him, but im sure he will be even better than what we expect. Guy is a beast

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Lol, i agree. After those crazy days of wondering, biting nails and tracking planes came a period of strange perplexed aftertaste.

Im not sure what to think of it now other than that its the most freaking insane transfer in Juve history :lol:

Ronaldo was always the biggest enemy in my opinion. A symbol of defeat. I was so freaking tired of seeing that narcissistic douchebag win all the time with Los Blancos. Its gonna take some time to adjust to actually cheer for him, but im sure he will be even better than what we expect. Guy is a beast
Such a crazy transfer. We were fapping over the likes of Martial , Morata and SMS then this happend. Im glad we didnt have to suffer all summer and it was wrapped up fast.

Still feels so surreal. He is the one player who has hurt us the most this last 7 years and then we go and sign him. Even seeing him in our colours still looks weird. It all seems like fantasy and im not even exaggerating here this is such a crazy transfer and for once ae are the lucky ones.

- - - Updated - - -

WΏΏdy?;5803184 said:
Dude, remove that cringy typed with whatever at the end, you have signatures for a reason.
Typed with one testicle on a sheet of broken glass

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Typed with one testicle on a sheet of broken glass
Now that, I'd pay to see.

I don't wanna read it after everyone of your posts in every thread, there are enough lazy ass members who do not disable their whatsapp message or for some reason want to show off what phone they be using.

Typed on the insides of a devil's rectum using moratti's tongue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)