Cristiano Ronaldo (62 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Yes, let's spend it on Locatelli and De Paul now because that's the Europa League level that we have achieved.
He is an amazing player but not the solution we needed. We have and had other problems. I'm grateful he played/plays for us but its the best scenario for us and him, I'm saying this whole year. 30 mil on our wage budget for one single player are too much, now we can pretend we are RM in terms of wage bill or we can acknowledge we are nowhere near that...

For the Locatelli and De Paul part even with Ronaldo I'm sure we'll find place in the wage structure its not such a big salary...I don't know why you mentioned them.

In those 30m salary budget you could fit 2-3 players like Pogba, Aouar etc... player that can really fix our problems. We didn't had problems with scoring goals, we have with creating.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 7, 2003
He is an amazing player but not the solution we needed. We have and had other problems. I'm grateful he played/plays for us but its the best scenario for us and him, I'm saying this whole year. 30 mil on our wage budget for one single player are too much, now we can pretend we are RM in terms of wage bill or we can acknowledge we are nowhere near that...

For the Locatelli and De Paul part even with Ronaldo I'm sure we'll find place in the wage structure its not such a big salary...I don't know why you mentioned them.

In those 30m salary budget you could fit 2-3 players like Pogba, Aouar etc... player that can really fix our problems. We didn't had problems with scoring goals, we have with creating.
We have problems with winning the most important trophy of European football. This guy is the solution. I hope he gets new Ferraris that's why he had to make place for new cars.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We have problems with winning the most important trophy of European football. This guy is the solution. I hope he gets new Ferraris that's why he had to make place for new cars.
Yeah he is a solution when you have a working midfield capable of producing chances for him to finish. I'm sorry we have a problem now with winning Serie A let alone CL. We are never going to win CL with this kind of midfield.

Teams with midfield like Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba win you CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Both are average players
And yet Locatelli is twice the player that any of our midfielders are....

Jun 7, 2003
Yeah he is a solution when you have a working midfield capable of producing chances for him to finish. I'm sorry we have a problem now with winning Serie A let alone CL. We are never going to win CL with this kind of midfield.

Teams with midfield like Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba win you CL.
I don't care about Serie A, we are record winners and won 9 in row. That is statement enough. Concenctrate on winning CL or/and Super League.
Buy someone proven for the midfield in summer, a champion. De Paul and Locatelli are not in this category. Pogba and Verrati are.

- - - Updated - - -

No he is not, didn't see anything special in the game against us. He is okay, but for sure not the solutiion to our midfield problem. Wouldn't mind having him here though

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I don't care about Serie A, we are record winners and won 9 in row. That is statement enough. Concenctrate on winning CL or/and Super League.
Buy someone proven for the midfield in summer, a champion. De Paul and Locatelli are not in this category. Pogba and Verrati are.
We can't and won't buy Pogba/Veratti our wage structure doesn't allow it, we can't even afford Locatelli ffs...

I used Serie A as reference, we are not good enough to win it like we did in the last years that means we'll struggle to pass the CL group stage.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Yeah true players in late age that will stay for 3 years wont give a fuck then will be 0 in value
Like you never learn that from Higuain and CR7 transfer

Jun 7, 2003
We can't and won't buy Pogba/Veratti our wage structure doesn't allow it, we can't even afford Locatelli ffs...

I used Serie A as reference, we are not good enough to win it like we did in the last years that means we'll struggle to pass the CL group stage.
I don't know the wage structure, sell 10-12 useless players to lighten the wage structure of the club.

Yeah true players in late age that will stay for 3 years wont give a fuck then will be 0 in value
Like you never learn that from Higuain and CR7 transfer
The value is not important for us, this is important for selling clubs like Sevilla, Roma or Boca Juniors. But we are a big club and should get this kind of players to help us win important trophies. Higuain was good deal to weaken Napoli and Ronaldo is good and we should be proud that he wears our dress.

What he's saying is if we are too bad to even win Serie A, we most likely too bad to win the CL.
Everybody is bad in Serie A, we are the only club trying to do somethin in Europe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I mentioned Locatelli and De Paul because we might get these but never ever get Pogba or Aouar

- - - Updated - - -

This is not saying much.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm getting all FOMO. It's gonna be sad to see him leave, hopefully we make the CL and actually build a team to complement his Goatness. Theres still potential there and i dont want us to go down as his worst club, even though thats inevitable. But really im pissed with Agnelli, how the feck can you bring in a noob coach and expect the GOAT to shine. Granted his top scorer but he will be known as the GOAT that lead us to europa league, damage beyond repair and of course totally understand him leaving.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Or he's just moving cars back to Portugal. I seriously doubt a Portuguese club can afford even half of his salary here. Maybe he's going to drive his new Ferrari around for the last year of his contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)