Cristiano Ronaldo (36 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Never worth the amount we paid to him
Madrid getting him for 94M with under half of his current wages we paid for 10 years

We paid more but getting less, not worth the money for his transfer fee and his salary
It will be a different story if he comes here on Bosman

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Never worth the amount we paid to him
Madrid getting him for 94M with under half of his current wages we paid for 10 years

We paid more but getting less, not worth the money for his transfer fee and his salary
It will be a different story if he comes here on Bosman
This is the khedria of posts. A big flop. Obviously haven’t been watching Juve for he past ten years.

For the past century, Juve have been overpaying for players and selling them under market value. This is what Juve is known for. Bad transfer investments. We sold Kean For less than 50 mil and got matuidi for 30 wtf.

We should just be happy that we got CR7 and he ended up scoring so much goals for us that we should be CRJUVENTUS FC, whatever price we paid.

If you ain’t, u can buzz off with Ramsey

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This is the khedria of posts. A big flop. Obviously haven’t been watching Juve for he past ten years.

For the past century, Juve have been overpaying for players and selling them under market value. This is what Juve is known for. Bad transfer investments. We sold Kean For less than 50 mil and got matuidi for 30 wtf.

We should just be happy that we got CR7 and he ended up scoring so much goals for us that we should be CRJUVENTUS FC, whatever price we paid.

Just imagine what Madrid paid for him is the proof this is worse than a bad investment
This is flush the money down the toilet and I was proven right

I don't give a shit how many goals he scored
If we actually get Luis Suarez this season and I believe he can score as much as CR7 (free transfer and lower wages) probably around 25-30 goals a season

Then we will know we are paying too much for CR7

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
if you look, almost every goal he score was when juventus was down 1 goal or a draw. this means 1 thing that he was all that wqs moving in Juventus since he came until now. all depend on him but he has no more power to carry all by himself. Still he delivers when his team needs him.

ronaldo99

Jun 27, 2020
Just imagine what Madrid paid for him is the proof this is worse than a bad investment

If we actually get Luis Suarez this season and I believe he can score as much as CR7 (free transfer and lower wages) probably around 25-30 goals a season

Your salary savings will go directly to food supplies. Without big daily buffets, Suarez will pass out. :lol2:
Gotta feed the big belly.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

we have one of the greatest football comeback in history because of him.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

It's still Luis Suarez.

We got Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)