Cristiano Ronaldo (108 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I am not against selling him, mostly because his goals and ours are completely different now, but I just don't see who is going to pay anything for him and give him the salary he wants. Unless we're mutually terminating his contract (which can't be excluded) I don't see how he leaves this summer, CL or EL.

Paul77

May 2, 2021
He managed to score 27 goals this season, that shows that he's not the problem, the real problem is Pirlo and the other players.

I feel sorry for him, because with Ronaldo and a competent team like we had in 2017, we could have won the Champions League and we would never be in this situation

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's obviously not the problem, but let's not suck his dick and fawn over everything he does like little school girls.

Reading these past few pages with people apologizing, fucking apologizing, for wasting his time. As if. He isn't exactly doing charity work. We're paying him 31+ million a year to do his job, so excuse me if I don't share your sympathy.

May 26, 2016
He's obviously not the problem, but let's not suck his dick and fawn over everything he does like little school girls.

Reading these past few pages with people apologizing, fucking apologizing, for wasting his time. As if. He isn't exactly doing charity work. We're paying him 31+ million a year to do his job, so excuse me if I don't share your sympathy.
Agreed.

That being Said our management has let him down in terms of giving him support. Our recruitment has been horrendous.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I aint apologizing for sure. I just feel sad and embarrassed in front of my friends.

They just got a decade worth of material to make fun of me: "You ruined the GOAT".

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He will not go to Lisbon as of yet.
Why not? It seems they're about to become the champions of Portugal and will play CL next season (unlike us, lol).

He will score for fun in that league and we all know he cares about pushing those numbers as far as possible.

I guess everyone over there would be in ecstasy.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Agreed.

That being Said our management has let him down in terms of giving him support. Our recruitment has been horrendous.
no doubt that the signing of Ronaldo was not a clever decision by Juve, as he was aging at that time, but you just can't blame him for Juve's downfall. The manager and midfield are 2 places majorly responsible for that, whereas, Ronaldo has already scored around 100 goals for the club, a lot of them being very useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 79)