Cristiano Ronaldo (108 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
my boy neddy doing a great job.

look at you all so mad at him
One day all these fools will learn the truth about Hazard, just like they will learn the truth about Dybala.

TECHNIQUE and BALL CONTROL is what football is all about.

Sure, scoring goals and winning trophies is nice too, but without TECHNIQUE there is no purpose left in the beautiful game.

Look at Lewandowski. That guy has scored over 500 goals in his career. Does anyone watch Lewandowski skill videos? Not even his own mother does, because he doesn’t have the TECHNIQUE.

Hazard has that TECHNIQUE. People will still be watching his dribbling skill videos in 20 years from now. I know I will be.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
One day all these fools will learn the truth about Hazard, just like they will learn the truth about Dybala.

Sure, scoring goals and winning trophies is nice too, but without TECHNIQUE there is no purpose left in the beautiful game.

Look at Lewandowski. That guy has scored over 500 goals in his career. Does anyone watch Lewandowski skill videos? Not even his own mother does, because he doesn’t have the TECHNIQUE.

Hazard has that TECHNIQUE. People will still be watching his dribbling skill videos in 20 years from now. I know I will be.
Sure. But you know who else has technique? Every Brazilian kid on a beach. Showmanship without result is poof.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Talking about Lewa, he actually do got skills saying otherwise is just beyond dumb. He's much more than just a goalscorer.

- - - Updated - - -

The souls of Ronaldinho and Maradona's careers are rolling just at thought of comparisons with Hazard. One year/tournament of theirs is superior to Hazard's career body of work lmao.

Hazard is so damn overrated. I can't believe anyone really thought he was ever in top 3.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Hazard was a choker at Chelsea despite being good, and a never was at Madrid. The amount of big games where he was a none factor are too many

Monkeyskills fanboys will talk up his close control and dribbling though

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That would be Gerd Müller :snoop:
He was the ultimate poacher :heart:

So good a poacher he was able to win this beauty,

Not sure it would've happened today, but maybe he would've a chance with those insane amount of goals and because he was clutch as hell, be it Euros, World Cup or European Cup.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I heard Real is willing to sell Hazard for 50 mil. Thoughts?
He's an incredible player. The World Cup in 2018 illustrated that perfectly and he carried Chelsea.

He's also, after Del Piero, my second favorite player ever. I've been following him since he was 16.

This being said, he is 30 and has been pretty much injured for two seasons straight.

If he gets back to his best, which is a big if already, it's likely to only last for another season or two.

Heart says yes though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hazard was a choker at Chelsea despite being good, and a never was at Madrid. The amount of big games where he was a none factor are too many

Monkeyskills fanboys will talk up his close control and dribbling though
He scored stunning solo goals against Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool.

He carried Chelsea to two titles and was decisive in FA Cup and Europa League finals.

Calling Hazard a choker ar Chelsea tells me you've hardly seen him play. Your opinion is nothing short of ridiculous.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He scored stunning solo goals against Arsenal, Manchester United and Liverpool.

He carried Chelsea to two titles and was decisive in FA Cup and Europa League finals.

Calling Hazard a choker ar Chelsea tells me you've hardly seen him play. Your opinion is nothing short of ridiculous.

In the Premier League he delivered but not in the CL

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I heard Real is willing to sell Hazard for 50 mil. Thoughts?
tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

And claiming Lewandowski is just a goalscorer without technique :lol:

Ffs, the man is one of the most gifted strikers you'll find.
He’s technically gifted without a doubt, just not an acrobat doing all those monkey skills. Which is totally fine, his job is to score goals.

What impresses me most is how it seems he only progressed never declined. From good to great to one of the best strikers of his generation. Dude must be motivated af

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)