Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He will take his first freekick in his first Juve game, he will score it. Then in his 4 years at Juve he will take all freekicks but no goals. In process Dybala and Pjanic will leave :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He was gone by the time i reached there.
I don't think that he has gone directly to Torino though, but soon.
He is in exceptional fitness, even at vacations he trained daily for many hours. He will last forever!

redfirm

Jul 10, 2018
Everything looks nice. I love the hype around here on Forums regarding CR transfer - imagine how we will all feel on Monday when there is official presentation! :nico:

I am still silently hopping for some media / paparazzi pictures of Ronaldo in Turin before Monday :green:
I came here to congratulate the Juve fans, who have been fans for years and years and who bleed black and white and here you are. Now I am a huge Ronaldo fan aswel but I wont dump my club because of a player, Ofcourse I will watch the recaps of juve now that Ronaldo is playing here, but man, You should be ashamed of yourself. You dont love football, you are in love with the man himself. But if this makes you happy, then i wish you all the best.

Apr 19, 2007
Can you Imagine when next season we have him on our Netflix show. i didnt really understand the Netflix thing but I think with Ronaldo and also future stars we could bridge the gap on paying high wages with some stuff like this as well as get new fans. We are doing some really great stuff right now

Jun 6, 2015
One of the most bizzare posts in Tuz history :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah like wtf. No idea about the sporting or cultural landscapes that prevailed back then. Brazilian league back in the 60s was probably the best league there was and the Os Santásticos are regarded as one of the greatest teams ever. I know some people don't know shit but sometimes I just hope they at least had the smarts to be quiet :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I came here to congratulate the Juve fans, who have been fans for years and years and who bleed black and white and here you are. Now I am a huge Ronaldo fan aswel but I wont dump my club because of a player, Ofcourse I will watch the recaps of juve now that Ronaldo is playing here, but man, You should be ashamed of yourself. You dont love football, you are in love with the man himself. But if this makes you happy, then i wish you all the best.
Well said :tup:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Can you Imagine when next season we have him on our Netflix show. i didnt really understand the Netflix thing but I think with Ronaldo and also future stars we could bridge the gap on paying high wages with some stuff like this as well as get new fans. We are doing some really great stuff right now
How many seasons of Juve are gonna be on Netflix. Seems like Southpark was right about Netflix

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah like wtf. No idea about the sporting or cultural landscapes that prevailed back then. Brazilian league back in the 60s was probably the best league there was and the Os Santásticos are regarded as one of the greatest teams ever. I know some people don't know shit but sometimes I just hope they at least had the smarts to be quiet :D
I mean the guy walked over everyone in world cups, would have won 4 if he wasn't injured in Chile, his Santos and other Brazil clubs at the time were like if NBA teams went to play Vs euro basket teams now. Incredibly stacked generation.

But no, a whole century of football history is wrong for considering him the GOAT, because he didn't play in Europe? :D

Jun 6, 2015
I mean the guy walked over everyone in world cups, would have won 4 if he wasn't injured in Chile, his Santos and other Brazil clubs at the time were like if NBA teams went to play Vs euro basket teams now. Incredibly stacked generation.

But no, a whole century of football history is wrong for considering him the GOAT, because he didn't play in Europe? :D

Yep. I'm sure the likes of Botafogo who had players like Garrincha and Didi were terrible.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is this the first time you've come across a player fan?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013

It’s called revisionist history by Euro fagz and Messi/Ronaldo dickriders.

- - - Updated - - -

Dickriding to the max. Only Ronaldo, Messi, and Lebron have dickriders like this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One of the most bizzare posts in Tuz history :rofl:

That's why I mentioned Crimmy. As truly WTF a post as I've ever seen on the Tuz. How anyone can be so clueless about the pre-2000 football landscape and strength of South America is beyond me.

- - - Updated - - -

Millenials. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)