Cristiano Ronaldo (209 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
you can but Juve could stop giving them news and go somewhere else. You never know.
Don't.do.dis.to.me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
So this article basically states that we have changed the deal with adidas. From guaranteed 6m to actually selling all the stuff by ourselves. This means we are definetly getting more than 10% from each shirt. It was great idea to resign from this guaranteed 6m.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
So this article basically states that we have changed the deal with adidas. From guaranteed 6m to actually selling all the stuff by ourselves. This means we are definetly getting more than 10% from each shirt. It was great idea to resign from this guaranteed 6m.
:xfinger:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Remember all those transfer threads filled with the word Monday and how it was meant to be a special day? Well we finally get our Monday! 16/07/18, the Monday we've all been waiting for.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pele must be the most over rated player ever, he never even played in Europe, nevermind top European league.

So how can he even be regarded as the best ever? In the very least Maradona played with barca and Napoli, and won there.

Pele? Ffs :sergio:
One of the most bizzare posts in Tuz history :rofl:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 184)