Cristiano Ronaldo (78 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If Ronaldo has million number of fans, i am one of them.. If Ronaldo has ten fans, i am one of them.. If Ronaldo has only one fan, that's me.. If Ronaldo don't have any fan, that means i no more the earth... If world is against Ronaldo, I am against the world.. I just love #Cr7 Who is with me?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If Ronaldo has million number of fans, i am one of them.. If Ronaldo has ten fans, i am one of them.. If Ronaldo has only one fan, that's me.. If Ronaldo don't have any fan, that means i no more the earth... If world is against Ronaldo, I am against the world.. I just love #Cr7 Who is with me?
I'm a big Arsenal fan, but Ronaldo and Juventus are the best. :tup: for Arsenal, :heart2: for Ronaldo, :cry: for Juventus #HalaJuve

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm a big Arsenal fan, but Ronaldo and Juventus are the best. :tup: for Arsenal, :heart2: for Ronaldo, :cry: for Juventus #HalaJuve
cristiano ronaldo is nt just a name....it is an echo, it travels far and evrywhr it goes it is heard!!!....the only name dat makes people follow a particular club...d only name dat brings joy to the hearts of fans....the only name........to be continued.....hala Juve!!!!! #ForCR7.....like and comment #ForCR7

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
cristiano ronaldo is nt just a name....it is an echo, it travels far and evrywhr it goes it is heard!!!....the only name dat makes people follow a particular club...d only name dat brings joy to the hearts of fans....the only name........to be continued.....hala Juve!!!!! #ForCR7.....like and comment #ForCR7
‼️تجارت بزرگ ۹۰۰ میلیارد خدمات آماده فروش
استخدام نیروی آقا & خانم
نمایندگی شرکت معتبر فروش خدمات الکترونیک خدمات دیجیتالی بسیار کاربرد بالا برای اولین بار در ایران کمک و رونق ارتقای شغلی برای کسب کارا فروشندها
فعالیت در حوزه اینترنتی درامد کاملا بالا و انی لحظه ی
درامدزایی نامحدود با سیستم خدماتی تضمینی✅

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hi cristiano .whats up ,im a huge fan for u and real madrid ,whats going on man ,no goodbye celebration +no welcome celebration ether from juv !! Thats not how to threat a worldbest footballer !however im little upset about realM managers ,i wish u the best bro��✌

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
تجارت بزرگ ۹۰۰ میلیارد خدمات آماده فروش
استخدام نیروی آقا & خانم
نمایندگی شرکت معتبر فروش خدمات الکترونیک خدمات دیجیتالی بسیار کاربرد بالا برای اولین بار در ایران کمک و رونق ارتقای شغلی برای کسب کارا فروشندها
فعالیت در حوزه اینترنتی درامد کاملا بالا و انی لحظه ی
درامدزایی نامحدود با سیستم خدماتی تضمینی
We are coming from Real Madrid Fan. So today we are joining Juventus. Becauae we are going with our CR7 Legend.
So FANS OF JUVENTUS , we are many coming and I am on of them.
Our Target this seasons is CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
let's Go. We will Winne it in MADRID next year.
I am supporters of Real Madrid.
Not Fans of Real Madrid .
I am Fans of CR7.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We are coming from Real Madrid Fan. So today we are joining Juventus. Becauae we are going with our CR7 Legend.
So FANS OF JUVENTUS , we are many coming and I am on of them.
Our Target this seasons is CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.
let's Go. We will Winne it in MADRID next year.
I am supporters of Real Madrid.
Not Fans of Real Madrid .
I am Fans of CR7.
@cristiano : world is talking about your transfer �� your taking pics with your family �� Mr arrogant ������������

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@cristiano : world is talking about your transfer �� your taking pics with your family �� Mr arrogant ������������
Một vị vua vĩ đại là bởi chân anh ta đã đi khắp những mảnh đất. Và khẳng định vị thế của mình nơi đó...of king.. in việt nam

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
I think one of the reasons for joining Juventus, could be due to a law was introduced in Italy a year ago to attract high-earning individuals with Cristiano's caliber.

If they take fiscal residency in Italy, they can pay a single sum of 100k euros for whatever they earn outside the country, are granted a certain privacy on those earnings and can extend this to family members for 25k. So whatever Cristiano earns outside Italy would not be taxed after paying those 100k (peanuts for him). And Juve is the only club in Italy that could afford him.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You're scaring me :lol:
Ex-seal members called him a beast!
2 hours\day swimming with weights and 2 more with his personal trainer.
And that's only to keep minimum fitness levels.

What worries me the most, is a deliberate injury.
A club could give 5 million in black money to a player, to "accidentally" break his leg and the Italian referees may not protect him as they do in Spain.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
::lol3::

- - - Updated - - -

According to Corriere dello Sport, Juventus will receive a nominal percentage of Juve jerseys sold in Adidas stores around the world, but the club will receive the entire amount for anything they sell online & from their 4 Juve Stores in Italy (3 in Turin & 1 in Milan).

- - - Updated - - -

Since Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Juventus was announced on July 10, the club has gained a total of 4 million new followers on their official social media accounts/pages (Twitter, Instagram & Facebook). #CorSport

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)