Cristiano Ronaldo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Assuming this is actually happening...

I think it's a great transfer for any club. Especially from a marketing and profile raising standpoint.

Also, I think a lot of people here don't understand the type of player he is these days. As I've seen many formations with him as a wing. He's a striker. An in the box, kick it in the goal, a I'm gonna score goals and occasionally add to other aspects of the match.

This has allowed him to play at the highest level at 33. However, he's not exactly what ails Juve, tactically and personnel wise.

I think this is 90% of the reason we're getting him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Assuming this is actually happening...

I think it's a great transfer for any club. Especially from a marketing and profile raising standpoint.

Also, I think a lot of people here don't understand the type of player he is these days. As I've seen many formations with him as a wing. He's a striker. An in the box, kick it in the goal, a I'm gonna score goals and occasionally add to other aspects of the match.

This has allowed him to play at the highest level at 33. However, he's not exactly what ails Juve, tactically and personnel wise.
Yea he should only be played as a fox-in-the-box type CF.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The first to win it with 3 teams from the big leagues no?

- - - Updated - - -

Seedorf won it with Ajax, Milan(2x) and madrid

Ronaldo would be the first to win the CL with 3 different teams from the big leagues

In fact. He could win 3 trebbles from the 3 big leagues?
Is there anyone besides Mourinho who has done it either as a coach or player?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The first to win it with 3 teams from the big leagues no?

- - - Updated - - -

Seedorf won it with Ajax, Milan(2x) and madrid

Ronaldo would be the first to win the CL with 3 different teams from the big leagues

In fact. He could win 3 trebbles from the 3 big leagues?
yes for the big leagues; big 3 leagues are La Liga (18 CLs, 11 ELs, 7 cup winners cups), Serie A (12 CLs, 9 ELs, 7 CWCs), EPL (12 CLs, 8 ELs, 8 CWCs). tier 2 is BL (7 CLs, 6 ELs, 4 cup winners cups). after them its Eredivisie (6 CLs, 4 ELs, 1 CWCs). 6th is Portuguese League with 4 CLs, 2 ELs and 1 CWCs. historically, France is not a big league in terms of european success (1 CL - Marseille in 93, zero ELs, 1 cup winners cup); so Seedorf with his Eredivisie should not count as much as Ronaldo with La Liga, EPL and Serie A.

no for the trebles, he never won one, but:

he won EURO, CL, Balon dor in the same year
he won La Liga, CL, Balon dor in the same year
he won EPL, CL, Balon dor in the same year

Serie A, CL, Balon dor in the same year next? even the treble is very realistic here. he will never win the world cup (this was his best shot, if they won their group they would have played Russia, then Croatia and then England. too bad), but he has some NT success - 1 EURO win, 1 EURO final, 1 EURO semifinal, tied with Platini as the all time EURO top scorer. 1 WC semifinal as well. solid case for GOAT if he wins everything with Juve

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We will probably make a big financial loss from this transfer despite the increased marketing, exposure and sponsorships deals.
That's not the point though, this move would move us in into the very top tier of clubs football. It feels like this is the culmination of Agnelli and Marotta's efforts for the last 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)