Cristiano Ronaldo (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I just arrived in Greece to help Cronious. I dont see Ronaldo yet. Will keep you guys updated. @cronious you start your shift at 11pm. I need to get a rest after 7 hours driving.

Jan 27, 2013
I read this earlier aswell, a lot of people were saying they’d wait until after the WC, Monday is after the World Cup so I guess it could make sense. The longer it goes on the more nervous we all get I think.

A lot of media saying it’s a done deal, yet the deal hasn’t been done, nervous people everywhere.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What are your thought on this transfer as a neutral?
Assuming this is actually happening...

I think it's a great transfer for any club. Especially from a marketing and profile raising standpoint.

Also, I think a lot of people here don't understand the type of player he is these days. As I've seen many formations with him as a wing. He's a striker. An in the box, kick it in the goal, a I'm gonna score goals and occasionally add to other aspects of the match.

This has allowed him to play at the highest level at 33. However, he's not exactly what ails Juve, tactically and personnel wise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The first to win it with 3 teams from the big leagues no?

- - - Updated - - -

Seedorf won it with Ajax, Milan(2x) and madrid

Ronaldo would be the first to win the CL with 3 different teams from the big leagues

In fact. He could win 3 trebbles from the 3 big leagues?

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Reports in Portugal emerging that Cristiano will be presented as a Juventus player on Saturday. �������������������� [@JugoneslaSexta]

Jan 27, 2013
Reports in Portugal emerging that Cristiano will be presented as a Juventus player on Saturday. �������������������� [@JugoneslaSexta]

There was another report saying it’ll be announced today. It’s just chaos, someone trying to call it early so when it happens they can say “I told you so”

- - - Updated - - -

Mendes flying to Greece to meet with Agnelli and Ronaldo. Agnelli wanting to bring him back to Torino

Romeo Agresti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)