Cristiano Ronaldo (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't see this signing so much as a CL guarantee (that's naive) as I see it as a game changer for Juve and the Italian football in general. It will affect our future signings, our marketing, and the overall atmosphere in the league, which Juve will certainly benefit from. We could still win the CL without Ronaldo but even that wouldn't improve our game in those aspects I mentioned as much as such a once in a lifetime signing would. We used to have all those superstars before Calciopoli, Ronaldo will help us get back to where we belonged.
Of course. Signing him will have so many positives for us.

And winning the CL (if we do) would still be so sweet. But it won't quite have that feeling of being the underdog with our simple guys like Chiellini and Marchisio, overcoming the superpowers who have the likes of well, Ronaldo

Not complaining, just saying :D would have liked to win it like that way ^

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Someone here said it recently - getting Ronaldo is like putting in a cheat code.

And come to think of it, I don't know if I'd enjoy finally winning the CL, with Ronaldo, as much as I would if we won it with our regular, non-superstar players.

Who knows how long we would have had to wait for that though...

I thought the same at first but I think once we'll be accustomed to him around probably two thirds of the season he'll feel like just another player, he'll fit and it will be enjoyable

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I thought the same at first but I think once we'll be accustomed to him around probably two thirds of the season he'll feel like just another player, he'll fit and it will be enjoyable
Yeah I think so too.

But for now I don't think I'll ever that affection for him

Imagine if we finally win. Chiellini, Marchisio, Dybala, De Sciglio all crying and hugging at the final whistle.

Ronaldo's like "how cute" and hurries into the dressing room to get cleaned up and gel up his hair for the interviews and photo taking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)