Cristiano Ronaldo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If this doesn't happen I won't be upset because I never believed that it would. If it does go through we will win another 10 consecutive scudetti (minimum) and at least two Champions Leagues in the next decade.

That #Ronaldofactor will extend well beyond his retirement.

Yeah, Verratti wanted out and then he signed a new deal. Fucking hell, he must have signed 5 extensions by now.
maybe he is just being a little bitch cause he knows they can afford to keep offering him pay raises. Seems to have worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Of course guys, we were all having a good laugh.

I mean I always skip work and stay up all night and hit the refresh button every 20 seconds, that's just routine for all of us

We ain't even mad, lul

dionalessi

Jan 27, 2013
WΏΏdy?;5788288 said:

I mean I always skip work and stay up all night and hit the refresh button every 20 seconds, that's just routine for all of us

We ain't even mad, lul
This has been me the last two nights! Haha!

At the start i didn't believe, i just dismissed it. As time has gone on i have become more and more excited. Now im at the point where im just like "stuff it, he is coming, lets celebrate" If we doesn't come, ill deal with my emotions then.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
WΏΏdy?;5788288 said:

We ain't even mad, lul
I go to work I just don't work and instead hit update on my phone every few seconds :D

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see CR7 driving a tractor.
Are you not turned on by the "sexy barnyard" theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)