Cristiano Ronaldo (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But come out and saying you've always like Juve at the age of 32? never said this sort of statement before and certainly not before or after we've played madrid before that game... I think his exit has been long in the work and a move to Juve was perhaps an idea he tried to entertain.
He said it because our fans applauded him, Badass Messi.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
go out and practice your ronaldo celebration some more, you need it
Only if you promise to teach me hockey, Badass Messi.

- - - Updated - - -

That's irrelevant, so what when Del Piero got his standing ovation at the bernabeu did he say he always liked madrid as a kid? Ronaldinho too?
You are so missing the point, Badass Messi.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Someone here said it recently - getting Ronaldo is like putting in a cheat code.

And come to think of it, I don't know if I'd enjoy finally winning the CL, with Ronaldo, as much as I would if we won it with our regular, non-superstar players.

Who knows how long we would have had to wait for that though...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Real Madrid will let Cristiano Ronaldo join Juventus for €100m, but only if he publicly declares it is his decision to move on, according to reports.

The so-called €100m clause is actually a gentlemen’s agreement signed in January and not legally binding, so would still require the all-clear from President Florentino Perez.

Marca, Cadena Cope and Sky Sport Italia are among the sources suggesting Real Madrid want to be clear of blame for the exit of the Ballon d’Or winner.

This means CR7 would have to hold a press conference in which he declares his desire to move on after nine years for a new challenge at Juventus.

That would effectively replicate the comments made by agent Jorge Mendes to Record this evening.

It’d also enable Real Madrid to publicly thank the Portugal international and not repeat the disappointing departure of Iker Casillas, which many believed was disrespectful.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Real Madrid will let Cristiano Ronaldo join Juventus for €100m, but only if he publicly declares it is his decision to move on, according to reports.

The so-called €100m clause is actually a gentlemen’s agreement signed in January and not legally binding, so would still require the all-clear from President Florentino Perez.

Marca, Cadena Cope and Sky Sport Italia are among the sources suggesting Real Madrid want to be clear of blame for the exit of the Ballon d’Or winner.

This means CR7 would have to hold a press conference in which he declares his desire to move on after nine years for a new challenge at Juventus.

That would effectively replicate the comments made by agent Jorge Mendes to Record this evening.

It’d also enable Real Madrid to publicly thank the Portugal international and not repeat the disappointing departure of Iker Casillas, which many believed was disrespectful.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@ToAll Can we just collective ignore him this time? Just til the signing is made (or not)? This is one of THE most exciting moments in Juves history, dont let the buzz be tainted by pages and pages of going back and forth with obliviously daft Badass Cringe.

You can poke as much as possible with bare minimum lazy effort, he will never learn, will allways be the little stepchild bastard kitten that will try its best to roar back.

JuveJay put it best with this:

The cringy bait is real, will never change.

So lets just skip him for couple of days, and just focus on:

gif-cristiano-ronaldo-1.gif

@Mohad @blondu Issa goal level :nico: :D

xo9lf-.gif

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Someone here said it recently - getting Ronaldo is like putting in a cheat code.

And come to think of it, I don't know if I'd enjoy finally winning the CL, with Ronaldo, as much as I would if we won it with our regular, non-superstar players.

Who knows how long we would have had to wait for that though...
I don't see this signing so much as a CL guarantee (that's naive) as I see it as a game changer for Juve and the Italian football in general. It will affect our future signings, our marketing, and the overall atmosphere in the league, which Juve will certainly benefit from. We could still win the CL without Ronaldo but even that wouldn't improve our game in those aspects I mentioned as much as such a once in a lifetime signing would. We used to have all those superstars before Calciopoli, Ronaldo will help us get back to where we belonged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)