Cristiano Ronaldo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Shhht, dont crush the child's dreams, dont be that cruel...

Also, dont tell him about Santa and if given a chance, reassure him that One Direction will get back together, sooner rather than later... :D
fuck you and all of your trolling squad i've had fucking enough ban me for lifetime if you want now fucking idiots

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
$#@! you and all of your trolling squad i've had $#@!ing enough ban me for lifetime if you want now $#@!ing idiots
Relax, kiddo, take it easy, dont believe everything that you read/hear/see, and check before you post something, in case someone beated you for it.

That was an old pic, already posted here several days ago, it was obvious that it is a pic of a nobody and noone important, having nothing in common to CR, and that's it. Learn not to be that naive and question everything before you find enough evidence to accept it as a fact.

But hey, if you are too cool and just have no time for a friendly piece of advice, then sure, go ahead and fuck me and all of the trolling squad... Cheers!

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Relax, kiddo, take it easy, dont believe everything that you read/hear/see, and check before you post something, in case someone beated you for it.

That was an old pic, already posted here several days ago, it was obvious that it is a pic of a nobody and noone important, having nothing in common to CR, and that's it. Learn not to be that naive and question everything before you find enough evidence to accept it as a fact.

But hey, if you are too cool and just have no time for a friendly piece of advice, then sure, go ahead and fuck me and all of the trolling squad... Cheers!
shut the fuck up trying to act cool on a online website fucking idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)