Cristiano Ronaldo wins 2009 Ballon D'Or (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
wonderful player

arsehole of a man

but his performances last season were head and shoulders above anyone else

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Completeley deserved, but why is Cesc so far down the list?? And how come DP, Iniesta and De Rossi aren't even in the top 25 after the seasons they had??

Other than the top 3, the list is bull.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
He deserves it no doubt,he needs to cut down on his constant bitching when tackled & run back to win the ball.

Other than that he is class but the fast life,fast woman,fast cars,modelling & insane amount of money he makes will be his downfall eventually.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Has he peaked, do you think? Or is he still improving? I can't see him going any further as a winger.

He can go into a new direction though, becoming a more complete striker or a playmaker.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What do you think about him not being on the top 25 Rab?? Is it just me, or is it actually outrageous he isnt in the top ten, after finishing Serie A top scorer. And after his fantastic performances in the big games ala Inter(last season) the two Madrid games this season and Milan last season??

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
What do you think about him not being on the top 25 Rab?? Is it just me, or is it actually outrageous he isnt in the top ten, after finishing Serie A top scorer. And after his fantastic performances in the big games ala Inter(last season) the two Madrid games this season and Milan last season??
At first I thought it was because he didn't play in the CL last season, and didn't do much noise in the Euros.

But then I saw Kaká on 8th place.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Add the Roma match last season.... and the two superb goals he scored vs Lazio away. I would have understand had he been in top 25 but not close top 10 since we didn't play in the CL. But what I don't get is that you finish topscorer of Serie A not to mention he's not 100% striker and you help your team to get back to CL yet you dont make top 20players. I find it funny if you ask me.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Add the Roma match last season.... and the two superb goals he scored vs Lazio away. I would have understand had he been in top 25 but not close top 10 since we didn't play in the CL. But what I don't get is that you finish topscorer of Serie A not to mention he's not 100% striker and you help your team to get back to CL yet you dont make top 20players. I find it funny if you ask me.
Bear in mind the beggining of this season is taken into account as well. He's been one of the top performers in the CL this season. And he's been very consistent over the year of 2008 barring an average Euro's..

I for one believe he should have been in the top 10. He's had a better year than both Kaka and Xavi (Yes Xavi.) who are listed in the top 10.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This is how things are going to look in 2009

1- Alessandro Del Piero 57,891 votes
2- Rabih Fawaz 43,552
3- Zlatan Ibrahimovic 16,342

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)