Cristiano Giuntoli (42 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not at all. Thats what United and Chelsea thought he could do again and again and failed miserably. He is very dependent on a strong midfield passing the ball into empty spaces for him to run into at speed and smash the ball.

Ibra was the dream Allegriball player. Lukaku is the furthest from that. Might as well start Keane

Exactly lol, bizzare post by Vlad. He posted all of Lukakus weaknesses his whole career, as his strengths for why he should work with Allegri.

Lukaku needs someone next to him to do all those on ball tasks described, while rest of the team feed him into space he can run into nonstop.

He is purely a very physical somewhat quick counter attack player. There is a reason he hasn't worked in any top teams except Contes rigid Inter that countered nonstop, all the other teams required Lukaku to handle the ball and be part of build up more. And with every bad touch his confidence shattered, in more ball dominant possession style top tier teams.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Exactly lol, bizzare post by Vlad. He posted all of Lukakus weaknesses his whole career, as his strengths for why he should work with Allegri.

Lukaku needs someone next to him to do all those on ball tasks described, while rest of the team feed him into space he can run into nonstop.

He is purely a very physical somewhat quick counter attack player. There is a reason he hasn't worked in any top teams except Contes rigid Inter that countered nonstop, all the other teams required Lukaku to handle the ball and be part of build up more. And with every bad touch his confidence shattered, in more ball dominant possession style top tier teams.
its almost like a glaring admission that we aren't going to build the team / play in the manner many had hoped the Guintoli signing would signal. New regime same as the old regime

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
what impact?
Ask yourself the positives and negatives of the lukaku deal, then ask yourself the positives and negatives of Demiral/De Ligt/Kulusevski and I can tell you they have far more positives than negatives.

The financial impact alone is terrifying, given our current state there is absolutely no upside to this. Why on earth is Giuntoli bending backwards for Allegri is beyond me, I really hope we're not bringing lukaku just so we bring Conte to replace Allegri, none of this make any sense, how the hell is the upper club management even allowing this deal?
Demiral was bad, Kulusevski was mostly bad, and De Ligt was playing volleyball instead. There really aren't many positives to take from them.

Lukaku could at least provide some holdup play in a terrorist Allegri system due to his sheer physicality.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Typical reaction from an intolerant radicalized Allegro fanboy.

Here's hoping this time next year you're posting on Al-Ahli or Al-Shabab forums. Inshallah!
Hopeless. He's mesmerized by that fossilized salami and his decayed approach to football. However, I still love @Vlad because at heart he's actually a cool guy, a good dude. It's the Failegro Bot that really irks me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 34)