Cristiano Giuntoli (89 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Yay, let's sell Chiesa. :sergio:
Honestly, doesn't really matter if we sell our best players. It's just the reality we need to accept.

What we need is competent manager(s) who can get the best out of our available resources.

We got Giuntoli who did a great job at Napoli with a limited budget. What we need now is a coach who can build a solid system and get the team to play actual football. This team has been playing a different sport for the last couple of years.

As long as you have a competent DS and coach, this club can still be competitive despite the financial challenges. But right now this shitcunt of a coach is ruining everything.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honestly, doesn't really matter if we sell our best players. It's just the reality we need to accept.

What we need is competent manager(s) who can get the best out of our available resources.

We got Giuntoli who did a great job at Napoli with a limited budget. What we need now is a coach who can build a solid system and get the team to play actual football. This team has been playing a different sport for the last couple of years.

As long as you have a competent DS and coach, this club can still be competitive despite the financial challenges. But right now this shitcunt of a coach is ruining everything.
You could have the best DS in the history of the world. But if Turd Ferguson gets the final say, you know what happens.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Here are the important things said by our new DS Christiano Giuntoli :

▪️ Mckennie out of the project ? Never said that, right now there are players who are in the market, we are negotiating Zakaria and Arthur with some clubs we are also negotiating with Bonucci with other clubs

▪️Lukaku ? We are in the stage of gathering informations on everyone, At the moment we are betting very strongly on Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kean and Milik.

▪️Fans don't want Lukaku ? We are not worried about something that doesn't exist now !!

▪️We are convinced that we have a very competitive squad, we are focusing on players sales

▪️ Vlahovic ? He is not on the market We are betting a lot on him we trust him and he is part of the project, but in case of the arrival of a huge offers we will evaluate

▪️Pogba ? He is returning from a very troubled year, he has a great desire and we are waiting for him

▪️ Objectives ? There are no minimum goals we have to do our best everyday

▪️ Allegri ? He is happy with the team, he believes that we must continue the project with the young players and he believes that this team has great room for improvement [ still improving since two years now ]

▪️ Additions in defense ? We have many players and we think we are fine but depending on how things go someone could leave.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Here are the important things said by our new DS Christiano Giuntoli :

▪️ Mckennie out of the project ? Never said that, right now there are players who are in the market, we are negotiating Zakaria and Arthur with some clubs we are also negotiating with Bonucci with other clubs
Hopefully a ploy on getting the most money possible on sale

▪️Lukaku ? We are in the stage of gathering informations on everyone, At the moment we are betting very strongly on Vlahovic, Chiesa, Kean and Milik.
Can't believe he really wants this player. Agree with above though but do they have any other choice.

▪️Fans don't want Lukaku ? We are not worried about something that doesn't exist now !!
I doubt Giuntoli wants him either. Need to cut wages so makes no sense.

▪️We are convinced that we have a very competitive squad, we are focusing on players sales
No good from saying they aren't (Max did you hear that? No excuses pal) Love his FOCUS and hopefully results follow.

▪️ Vlahovic ? He is not on the market We are betting a lot on him we trust him and he is part of the project, but in case of the arrival of a huge offers we will evaluate
Believe him but if a completely crazy high offer "he can't refuse" arises?

▪️Pogba ? He is returning from a very troubled year, he has a great desire and we are waiting for him
Again wise to say that but if "he can't refuse" oil money arises?

▪️ Objectives ? There are no minimum goals we have to do our best everyday
Fair enough

▪️ Allegri ? He is happy with the team, he believes that we must continue the project with the young players and he believes that this team has great room for improvement [ still improving since two years now ]
Didn't know Max had a project involving young players? I guess now he knows lol.

▪️ Additions in defense ? We have many players and we think we are fine but depending on how things go someone could leave.
someone (Bonucci) is gone ... Giuntoli's addition by subtraction move.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seriously don't understand how this is missed.

What do people expect a sporting director will say? even more so at his introduction to a club
turk expects honest fan service: "allegri is a fraud. he's not sacked yet? let me give a few minutes after the press conference and i'll kick his stupid head off. i also hate horse racing, and he cheated on many women, he's a bad person". happens at every club but jj

:rofl:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
''he is not even officially here'' they said.

now that you heard directly from him that he is certified piece of shit, are you satisfied?

one simply can't praise allegri. impossibile. don't argue against it.
He also said this:

Q: Will you focus on young players?

“While I have just arrived, the club has already made remarkable moves. In June, they confirmed Rabiot, who is one of the strongest midfielders in the world and has been playing for France for years. They acquired Weah, a player with great prospects and talent. They also redeemed Milik."

Choose which one you believe

Jul 2, 2006
He’s still not officially here yet btw
officially an asshole though. i didn't expect him to say fuck allegri at the press conference but this statement is a mockery.

“Last year was extraordinarily difficult. A person of his level and caliber, let’s not forget that Juve had an important year and an important path, and we believe that Massimiliano can take this path forward with his qualities. We think that to achieve the great results you need talent, mentality, and discipline, and we are sure that the most talented of all is him.”

There is no defending this.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Well of course he is going to say good words about Allegri, it would be weird if he didn't. And I could care less about what he says, I will judge him depending of what players he brings and next season if he does sack Allegri or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)