Cristiano Giuntoli (24 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Look man, I don't want Lukaku either, but his impact would easily be more than all those three were for us combined.
what impact?
Ask yourself the positives and negatives of the lukaku deal, then ask yourself the positives and negatives of Demiral/De Ligt/Kulusevski and I can tell you they have far more positives than negatives.

The financial impact alone is terrifying, given our current state there is absolutely no upside to this. Why on earth is Giuntoli bending backwards for Allegri is beyond me, I really hope we're not bringing lukaku just so we bring Conte to replace Allegri, none of this make any sense, how the hell is the upper club management even allowing this deal?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think either suit our system. Neither can control the ball and link well or create chances for themselves. That's a problem when we set ourselves out deep and don't create many chances.
He can hold up the ball until others join the attack far better than Dusan. You may like or dislike the way we play but his signing would make sense for our style of play. Im not saying that I like our style. Seeing that Allegri is here to stay, Guintoli has to provide him with the type of players that would fit his ideas. For better or worse...

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
He can hold up the ball until others join the attack far better than Dusan. You may like or dislike the way we play but his signing would make sense for our style of play. Im not saying that I like our style. Seeing that Allegri is here to stay, Guintoli has to provide him with the type of players that would fit his ideas. For better or worse...
Or we just buy quality players like Beppe used to do and then the coach figures out what to do with them.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I don't think either suit our system. Neither can control the ball and link well or create chances for themselves. That's a problem when we set ourselves out deep and don't create many chances.
Agree with this. My conclusion is that we should keep Dusan and switch the system. We all know that Max doesn't know any other systems which is why he's gotta go

- - - Updated - - -

Lukaku would score +20 goals in Serie A in our current setup. Can you see Dusan doing the same?
How much you wanna bet he'll hit 20 next season?

As I said above, imo its the system that's the issue not the playaz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)