Cristiano Giuntoli (37 Viewers)

magician

Oct 22, 2022
If he's such a fan I bet he already has football manager (the video game) scenarios about Juve running inside of his head for years like us arm chair fans so no doubt he knows exactly what needs to be done, it's only a matter of if reality permits them to be done for real (axing allergy, selling aturd, getting sms etc).

Else he's a fake fan or just yet another incompetent turd at the helm.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
At Juventus, as you should know, it’s always been the other way around. The coach has to work with what he is given.

Giuntoli, fix this giant pile of shit. It’s not going to be done in one mercato but at least we can trust we are in good hands. This is arguably the best move we’ve made in the post-Marotta era.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If he's such a fan I bet he already has football manager (the video game) scenarios about Juve running inside of his head for years like us arm chair fans so no doubt he knows exactly what needs to be done, it's only a matter of if reality permits them to be done for real (axing allergy, selling aturd, getting sms etc).

Else he's a fake fan or just yet another incompetent turd at the helm.
Ahh yes, just what we need. A football manager fan as SD. Lol

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So is this guy going to save us or will he simply be a "yes man" for Turd Ferguson?

Time will tell.

I'm optimistically very pessimistic.
Removing that rotten Livornese stench from the club as soon as he arrives is a move too extreme for him I suppose. His first task is to clear the deadwood and reduce our wage bill.

I'll give it one season to see where he stands with Turd Ferguson.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
reading the quotes from the recent spalletti interview, he's just waiting for the juventus job. i bet allegri won't last too long.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Before doing excellent job at Napoli, I just know he also doing fantastic job at Carpi, gained promotion from Serie D to A.
I am quite excited for what he can do for Juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)