Cristiano Giuntoli (61 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Recently bought a shirt. Before that a small ball for my kid that had just started in a football academy and some JJ socks for my toddler, you have to pass the torch to the next generation. :p I'm always happy to meet Juve fans, how are you gonna identify each other with no Juve merch?
I met a juventino at this wedding and in front of everyone at the table he goes "i just don't follow that much after all the cheating we've done"

DeadPaleFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I met a juventino at this wedding and in front of everyone at the table he goes "i just don't follow that much after all the cheating we've done"

DeadPaleFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif
uff :lol:

in this regard, problem with the plusvalenza scandal is that it's a pain in the ass to explain to an idiot, not easy to sum up in a couple of sentences if the other barely has any idea what is bookkeeping. not that calciopoli was any better.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Sale of Vidal??? If anything that was criminal of marotta to sell a world class vidal for 30 mill, don't forget who replaced him to make matters worse.
I did not mean the sale. We got him cheap and his value became really high. Atleast 70-80 million euros at some point. The point is finding players like that.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If Giuntoli can kick bumucci out this summer I swear stick this thread in legendary section!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You didn't meet a Juventino, you met a piece of shit
I understand why everyone is disgusted with the reply, and it wasn't me. Just to nuance it a bit, we aren't exactly big fans of management here either. We're tired of watching us defending a losing game against Spezia at home. There's plenty of reasons for us to mentally distance ourselves from our love to not hurt any longer. I believe we cheated but so has and does every other football club so I don't give it much attention. Getting caught by trying to wrestle UEFA was just plain stupid. Anyway, I wouldn't hold a grudge against the person being quoted, I can understand where it is coming from. Giuntuli has given me some hope back though.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I understand why everyone is disgusted with the reply, and it wasn't me. Just to nuance it a bit, we aren't exactly big fans of management here either. We're tired of watching us defending a losing game against Spezia at home. There's plenty of reasons for us to mentally distance ourselves from our love to not hurt any longer. I believe we cheated but so has and does every other football club so I don't give it much attention. Getting caught by trying to wrestle UEFA was just plain stupid. Anyway, I wouldn't hold a grudge against the person being quoted, I can understand where it is coming from. Giuntuli has given me some hope back though.
If we cheated then so has everyone else. I maintain the stance that we are either all innocent or all guilty when it comes to the so called crimes we supposedly committed including calciopoli

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If we cheated then so has everyone else. I maintain the stance that we are either all innocent or all guilty when it comes to the so called crimes we supposedly committed including calciopoli
That's what I wrote too. Everyone has done the crime and a whole bunch of other crimes. All companies cheat a bit, it's human to do so. But when you attack the mob (UEFA) you will get burned.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He was italian, marketing exec for a dutch oil company, so he knows fully well what juve is and what a smear campaign is. I think the fucker just wanted to say what the table, full of romanisti, wanted to hear.
Understandable. As a marketing exec, his boss probably beyerkabu (rides him until the wheels fall off), so he's accustomed to being a subservient Bitch. He needed that moment to endear himself to the table, like the sycophantic slave he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)