Cristiano Giuntoli (37 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Understandable. As a marketing exec, his boss probably beyerkabu (rides him until the wheels fall off), so he's accustomed to being a subservient Bitch. He needed that moment to endear himself to the table, like the sycophantic slave he is.
Dude was loaded, his cousin next to him owned a fucking a 2500 person resort. Still fags though.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
If he can't done deal one single permanent sale in one of Zakaria, Mckennie, Sandro, Bonucci and Arthur in this mercato, rookie section.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Jj reportedly traveling to London for meetings with clubs. I’d expect it to be a wholesale mission. Sell at least two

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he can't done deal one single permanent sale in one of Zakaria, Mckennie, Sandro, Bonucci and Arthur in this mercato, rookie section.
Zakaria and McKennie have a market.

The other three shlubs don’t.

I expect Zak and McKennie to be sold, Bonucci and Sandro to dig in their heels and stay and Arthur to be loaned out to some random club on the last day of the window.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Da bambino facevo 8 ore di pullman per venire a vedere alla Juve, ringrazio mio padre che mi ha inculcato la juventinità. Un aggettivo per descrivere la Juve che conosco e che sto scoprendo? Affascinante e ambiziosa. La Juve che ho in mente? Una Juve dove si mette da parte l'io per pensare al noi, vorrei mettere insieme tante teste con un solo cuore"

When I was a kid I used to take an 8 hour bus to go and see Juve, I thank my dad who made me Juventino. A word for the juventus I know and am getting to know? Fascinating and ambitious. The juventus I have in mind? A juve where I is put aside in favour of thinking of we, i want to put together many heads with one Heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)