Cristiano Giuntoli (17 Viewers)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
He has a taste of more proactive style coach in Napoli like sarri and spalletti. As he is eager to join us, i think he has no choice but to accept Allegri first as club decide to keep the jihadist. Going againts allegri could mean he won't get the job.
I feel that soon he will start a fight with Allegri, like he did to that player he dislike at napoli, by requesting him to play more active football, to not only satisfied with 1-0 win with little chance created.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
He has a taste of more proactive style coach in Napoli like sarri and spalletti. As he is eager to join us, i think he has no choice but to accept Allegri first as club decide to keep the jihadist. Going againts allegri could mean he won't get the job.
I feel that soon he will start a fight with Allegri, like he did to that player he dislike at napoli, by requesting him to play more active football, to not only satisfied with 1-0 win with little chance created.
If i was a hospital director and got a super lucrative offer from a famous hospital with only single condition which is working with the current head doctor who is notorious of human experiments, organ trafficking and making patients disappear from wards, i could not accept it. each of their own, i guess.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If i was a hospital director and got a super lucrative offer from a famous hospital with only single condition which is working with the current head doctor who is notorious of human experiments, organ trafficking and making patients disappear from wards, i could not accept it. each of their own, i guess.
Bit of an exaggeration, I get your point but it only makes it less on point. If the head doctor leaned toward old methods that his patients was hesitant about, maybe you'd join and look into expiring his contract? I assume Giuntuli has further horizons, as any strategist would, than just this season. He is most likely thinking a few seasons down the road.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Put a blind man in a Ferrari and see how well it drives. Who we sign means very little while Allergi is managing the team.

I wouldn't get too excited until he is gone.

Jul 13, 2010
So the thread is open, but I can't remember any of the Juve officials expressing an interest in him? Like were there any quotes? I know that if media is talking about it so convincingly it's given, but... Isn't it a bit too confident to already have a thread for him lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So the thread is open, but I can't remember any of the Juve officials expressing an interest in him? Like were there any quotes? I know that if media is talking about it so convincingly it's given, but... Isn't it a bit too confident to already have a thread for him lol
#monday :diculo:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)