Cristiano Giuntoli (45 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s just the beginning of it i’m afraid, this will most likely not end up brushed under the rug, i doubt that Giuntoli won’t be listed as involved in some capacity if they do eventually start handing out sanctions to ADL and Napoli’s management…

Our best bet is that they just drop the accusations altogether or strike a deal to only pay a fine, which is quite plausible, otherwise they’ll drag it on just to hurt us via Giuntoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It’s just the beginning of it i’m afraid, this will most likely not end up brushed under the rug, i doubt that Giuntoli won’t be listed as involved in some capacity if they do eventually start handing out sanctions to ADL and Napoli’s management…

Our best bet is that they just drop the accusations altogether or strike a deal to only pay a fine, which is quite plausible, otherwise they’ll drag it on just to hurt us via Giuntoli.
When someone goes to Juve he suddenly becomes public enemy no 1

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Giuntoli definitely worked there at the time of the deal and he was responsible for recruitment. So the distinguishing factor is that he wasn't a director?
Giuntoli didn't have the authority to sign off the transfers, and thats the crucial part in all this. Believe it or not that right belongs to ADL, his wife and their son. Even so ADL said that he had no involvement in the Osimhen move yet it is well documented that Osimhen said that both Gatusso and ADL visited him and kept in regular contact prior to his move, even called them father figures.

But this is Italy after all, its funny how the osimhen investigation has been running for a long while and yet they rushed to punish Juve. Napoli really ought to face similar consequences, just a shame any punishment may come too late.

- - - Updated - - -

1000063624.jpg

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's defo getting banned
not completely impossible, although if he didn't sign anything then he should bare no responsibility

then again, cherubini didn't have any signing power at jj, and arrivabene wasn't even hired by the club when the "irregular" plusvalenza deals happened at jj, yet both were banned somehow. both were wiretapped, giuntoli wasn't though

Jun 16, 2020
not completely impossible, although if he didn't sign anything then he should bare no responsibility

then again, cherubini didn't have any signing power at jj, and arrivabene wasn't even hired by the club when the "irregular" plusvalenza deals happened at jj, yet both were banned somehow. both were wiretapped, giuntoli wasn't though
Even the director of the J Museum got banned ffs poor guy

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The rat is doing his off the field magic. Best assholing in football. Just in time for the big summer mercato. Imagine if he succeeds getting Giuntoli banned AND snapping up Manna in the process. Absolute king of assholing ADL

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
And yet I asked, why does anyone belive that he will do any good? Or people here are just so desperade that they belive themself? What did he done in his carrer that makes him mesiah?

This guy is a mix betwen cherubini and arrivabene.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Very encouraging. :baus:

We have been making wrong moves since 2018 so he is correct in his estimate. However, I've seen people writting him off after 1 summer, which is absurd. 1 summer isnt enough to clean all the mess left behind. I expect he will set some foundations this summer, but he isnt miracle worker. I think in 3 years time we might see Juve back to being among the best clubs in Europe.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And yet I asked, why does anyone belive that he will do any good? Or people here are just so desperade that they belive themself? What did he done in his carrer that makes him mesiah?

This guy is a mix betwen cherubini and arrivabene.
I have also being the same, it is only wishes that he will fix our problems. He has no clue what to do

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
I can't say he will do good or bad. We can only wait and see. My feeling is that he will change alot, from coach to management and that is a brave decision (not Allegri because the results speak for themself, but the management).

This mercato we have the chance to build a new Juventus, with a new coach and many new players. Some will say that we don't have alot of cash, that can be true even with CL and World cup coming up it's hard to know how much money we can spend.

But I believe many players will leave, many of them we will be happy about them going, one or more will hurt, but for me the most important thing is that we become a better team next season, and that's Giuntolis job.

A example was De Ligt leaving for 70-75 million euros, a great talent but in the end we got Bremer who IMO is better and cost us less then De Ligt. So let's see what Giuntolis does this summer.

Give him a chance atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't say he will do good or bad. We can only wait and see. My feeling is that he will change alot, from coach to management and that is a brave decision (not Allegri because the results speak for themself, but the management).

This mercato we have the chance to build a new Juventus, with a new coach and many new players. Some will say that we don't have alot of cash, that can be true even with CL and World cup coming up it's hard to know how much money we can spend.

But I believe many players will leave, many of them we will be happy about them going, one or more will hurt, but for me the most important thing is that we become a better team next season, and that's Giuntolis job.

A example was De Ligt leaving for 70-75 million euros, a great talent but in the end we got Bremer who IMO is better and cost us less then De Ligt, this deal was before Giuntoli, but just a example that you can make a sacrifice that hurts, but in the end you made a good deal from both a sporting and economical point of view. So let's see what Giuntolis does this summer. Will he keep Rabiot? Sell or keep Soule? Hujisen? Mckennie? Chiesa?

Give him a chance atleast.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Xabi done it in 18 months from 2nd bottom of the league to be Bundesliga champion and on course to have treble with EL and DFB Cup.
We have the most expensive squad in the league and not in the worse situation than them.
Yes, we need time but if it's true he say dont know he can fix it in 2-3 years then he is not up for the job

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope we treat crapoli with the same courtesy with Manna as ADL did with Giuntoli and hold on to Manna till the end of the summer transfer window. After all he's contracted to us still and we wouldn't want a conflict of interests in transfer targets emerging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 28)