Cristiano Giuntoli (15 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
With the club world cup in the bag and the CL hopefully incoming, he finally got some money to spend. Time to show us what he's made of.
renewal of sandro 8m
renewal of rabiot 9m
paying out remainder of kean transfer fee 15m
paying out remainder of chiesa fee 10m
bremer fee 15m

total 57m. even if sandrom leaves that's majority of new money gone.

no more money left

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
With the club world cup in the bag and the CL hopefully incoming, he finally got some money to spend. Time to show us what he's made of.
this year the estimated losses will be around 200m

imo freebie market + sales is what we can expect from the summer mercato

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

I know it’s good for us to get a reality check every now and then but why do you have to be so harsh lol

- - - Updated - - -

Now seriously speaking, if we make a couple of smart sales via nextgen plus letting go or moving on a few of the deadwoods currently in the squad i can easily see us having some money and wage budget to splash, after all we were even willing to bet on a overpriced Alcaraz if he turned out good…

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011

Get rid of Tek, Sandro and others, and I dont even care who they sign. And, the most important, Allegri. I actually dont believe simply sacking Allegri will generate any effect, but cant stand this guys face anymore.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

We just had a capital injection to carry those losses. With 100 mil extra guaranteed income and some sales plus spread out payments, I'm quite confident we'll make some investments.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Nah, if we qualify for the CL and with the CWC a year later, we definitely need to add depth + quality to the squad no matter where are our finances are right now. The main reason we didnt buy players this season was because we played in Serie A only.

I expect a decent amount of signings next transfer window otherwise we will do much worse than this season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nah, if we qualify for the CL and with the CWC a year later, we definitely need to add depth + quality to the squad no matter where are our finances are right now. The main reason we didnt buy players this season was because we played in Serie A only.

I expect a decent amount of signings next transfer window otherwise we will do much worse than this season.
we have an ffp agreement to respect which seems impossible already. the bigger the loss is, the more serious uefa's punishment could be.

the main reason we didn't invest is the lack of money. also giuntoli said that the club was happy with the starters and only looked for squad players anyway

yeah we'd need to make signings, but i expect them to be mostly freebies and cheap solutions. some journalists did the math and estimated that next season we'll play at least 69 matches. that requires some depth indeed. and out of the current squad 13 players' contracts expire next summer or earlier (and the club world cup ends in july which is already the following financial year), that obviously needs to be taken care of.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He has access to the cuck owner, so maybe he should go talk to that ElKunt douche. I don't think the CEO and president can do shit because they're both puppets - the entire Juventus management have the combined charisma of the shit I took this morning.
I dont even know the names of those people. What is their role? Its a difficult period for the fans, the club has no direction, no identity. We need some well known faces at managerial roles. Bring Alex back into the fold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)