Cristian Pasquato (2 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
He's a good player and he will mature into a Serie A player, but right now he isn't ready to help Juve, our team tend to waste a lot of chances and Pasquato ain't gonna fix that, he hasn't brought any end product at Lecce, if people are angry at Esti at times, they'd be even more angry at Pasquato. Giampolo trusted him the most out of the Lecce coaches, Christian started 3 matches under him (week 3, 4, and 5) and was substituted in all of them after around 60 minutes, later he was dropped. Under Arrigoni and Cosmi he's a fringe player to bring on when things need to be mixed up a bit. He's certainly too old for Primavera, so a spell in Serie B, where he would get more regular game time and gain confidence might do him good.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I think we can conclude that this guy have the same story as paro, pallodino and lanzafame.

See you in parma in a few years time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Torino - Loan for 6 months then rights to buy half for 2.5mil
We shouldn't be dealing with them.

I think we can conclude that this guy have the same story as paro, pallodino and lanzafame.

See you in parma in a few years time.
Maybe, but he certainly has more talent than Paro and Lanzafame. He's just another young player who has to either hit the ground running or take 2-3 to build himself back up as a player.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Maybe, but he certainly has more talent than Paro and Lanzafame. He's just another young player who has to either hit the ground running or take 2-3 to build himself back up as a player.
He has more talent for sure, but he is already 22 and doesn't seem to get any playing time in serie A. he might be playing serie A on regular basis next season for the first team, while being 23. Not sure if we ever see him back.
I rather bring de silvestro who is one of the best in primavera too and is only 18 now :)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Looks like Christian made is way back to Torino on the wrong side or Torino but still. Hopefully those fuxks will play him or else I'm afraid he's another promising product we could of had if used consistently

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Seems that we have another Giovinco on our hands, just less talented. I like how he was sent on loan to Torino of all places for being a heathen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)