Cristian Molinaro (4 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
Molinaro I find always does well when tracking back last night when Kaka was on a run, Molinaro ran back with him all the way and took the ball. Even against Inter on the break Suazo was on the break and Molinaro tracked back again to prevent him from shooting. But he still has many weaknesses.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
i guess ranieri loves him because of his speed. he is one of the fastest leftback in italy, not the best acceleration, so it is not ovious to see, but he is damn fast. Last night he could keep pace with kaka, which is quite outstanding.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
Just like i said, there is nothing good in him, no hope, no skills, no talent,
he cant defend, he cant attack, he cant pass, he cant dribble, he cant tackle, he cant cross, he cant mark, he cant play the offside. He is totally useless, a waste of time, space and salary. He is like a leech, he can only support another player while the other player is defending or attacking, he cant do nothing by himself!
it is just rubbish my friend, and grygera is far, far worse.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
i think you're being a tad hard on the poor lad...he's held his own at times and was unlucky not to break through the last defender with his runs on the left on several occassions. I'm not saying he's our future superstar but he has potential to be a good team player and add depth...I haven't watched much of De Ceglie but I'm guessing he blows molinaro out of the water the way people in this forum compare the two.
Speed is important in his position but I do feel he can attack better than defend.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Molinaro has confessed to Juventus Channel, "I have a great desire to play for the Azzurri".

"I always had two dreams - to play in a big club and enter the National team. With Juventus I have realised the first, having the opportunity to play at high levels, now its time for the second. Italy-France? The boys gave us an immense joy. They started very determined, certainly more than the French. This was their weapon, then fortunately the Netherlands has done its duty.

from juventus.com

Molinaro must be on drugs..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine next seaon, Molinaro starts putting Maldini of 90's type performances? now that would be something...

it would kill Andy a little bit :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
imagine next seaon, Molinaro starts putting Maldini of 90's type performances? now that would be something...

it would kill Andy a little bit :D
It wouldn't kill me, I'd love it if I happened to be wrong and had a Maldinaro on our side!

And then a pig flew over the stadium...
don't be silly, pigs can't fly over stadiums.

The aren't allowed to own flying licenses.
And a flying pig would probably be taken out when Molinaro attempted a cross. :D
:lol2:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Molinaro has confessed to Juventus Channel, "I have a great desire to play for the Azzurri".

"I always had two dreams - to play in a big club and enter the National team. With Juventus I have realised the first, having the opportunity to play at high levels, now its time for the second. Italy-France? The boys gave us an immense joy. They started very determined, certainly more than the French. This was their weapon, then fortunately the Netherlands has done its duty.

from juventus.com

Molinaro must be on drugs..
Everyone can dream.

everything in life starts off as a dream,If you don't have vision you will never make things happen..
Same with molinaro..

Could pig's dream?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
it is just rubbish my friend, and grygera is far, far worse.
no he isnt, he has shown more, with much less playing time, i would both send them away, if you ask me...

And Molinaro has the right to dream for the NT, since he is a starter to one of the best Italian clubs, it is all our fault for supporting such a player in such an extensive way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)