Cristian Molinaro (2 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
The day,Brocchi played for nt world didn't stop spinning.
Fortunately , Globe didn't stop spinning , Turk , Otherwise we all would get big trouble now :p

I can't stop laughing.... The day he gets a call-up to the Azzurri is when the world stops spinning :p What a dumbass !!!
Actually , i'm nothing againts our Players but when they playing badly and not really competent for Juventus level , so annoying .

all the best for our Players too , that would be a great honour if he can get the NT call someday in our Jersey .

Prove us wrong :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
whats with all the hating? he was decent this season. not great, but decent. if everything goes right next season, he wont be a starter anymore. and he is great as a squad player.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He was decent just last match.He`s bad player over all.I hope we buy someone,if not then just bring back De Ceglie.
did you think that his performance was decent?! his attacking was good but he was detroyed by guily when he came on

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
did you think that his performance was decent?! his attacking was good but he was detroyed by guily when he came on
His attacking was good? :pumpkin: I guess we watched different match...he kept Taddei in his pocket. :pumpkin: Giuly didn`t do anything special anyway.Over all I think he was just decent since he did some good job in defence few times.

He`s not any worse then Taddei.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Molinaro should play for the Italian Nationals...
I can't think of a better LB in the world....he plays better than Maicon and Chivu combine...a true class act....we wouldn't be in 3rd place if it weren't for him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've been wrong about Molinaro. He's a good young player and I can see him improving greatly over the years. Molinaro is so athletic, powerful, runs the left flank like a cheetah on steroids, and can only improve his ball skills, which he will. The kid does have talent, and we should give him another shot.

But the best thing about Molinaro is that he TRIES HARD !! How can we not love someone who TRIES HARD ?!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've been wrong about Molinaro. He's a good young player and I can see him improving greatly over the years. Molinaro is so athletic, powerful, runs the left flank like a cheetah on steroids, and can only improve his ball skills, which he will. The kid does have talent, and we should give him another shot.

But the best thing about Molinaro is that he TRIES HARD !! How can we not love someone who TRIES HARD ?!
andy's account hijacked:D

btw I agree
:inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter: :inter:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Sign Grosso and bring back De Ceglie. Molinaro is not a cheetah at all, he is a player who runs his heart out to no prevail.

All players try hard, but whether they are good or not is a different issue altogether.

Apr 15, 2006
well, i read somewhere how Ranieri is good with youngsters... so after starting virtually every match in the season and going through trainings n stuff, why hasnt he improved yet??? maybe Ranieri's training tactics are bad or Moli is reluctant to listen to him or just doesnt want to improve!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
well, i read somewhere how Ranieri is good with youngsters... so after starting virtually every match in the season and going through trainings n stuff, why hasnt he improved yet??? maybe Ranieri's training tactics are bad or Moli is reluctant to listen to him or just doesnt want to improve!
What youngster has done well under Ranieri thus far? Palladingo? No. Criscito? No. Nocerino? No. Molinaro? No.

Ranieri does fuckall with youngsters and seems to ruin more players than get the best from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)