Cristian Molinaro (6 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He was targeting Del Piero's head, but Camo did the calculation and predicted where the ball would go. good match comparing with the other defenders, thou Zebina was much better.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good match? One good cross doesn't erase that I would largely fault Molinaro with both goals that turned this from a 2-1 lead to a 3-2 disaster.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good match? One good cross doesn't erase that I would largely fault Molinaro with both goals that turned this from a 2-1 lead to a 3-2 disaster.
lol you love to disagree with everything I say about Molinaro don't you. Yes he was our second best defender today, better than Legrotaglie and Grygera, and once again Zebina was the best.

he didn't ruin the game like he did in past, he didn't wasted the ball like he did in the past 20? matches, so I still think he was better than before, but ofcourse I want him get the fuck out this team with his master as soon as possible.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Actually, I didn't like Molinaro's defensive performance today. Quite the opposite. I think today was one of his worse games. Good cross though. You are right that he was our 2nd best defender today though Snoop, if it says anything.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Molinaro is, sadly, regularly better than Grygera. That said, he failed his coverage on Papa Waigo in what killed the game for us -- one with poor marking and the other in completely being brain-dead absent and getting caught ball-watching away from his marker (his #1 defensive problem).

That pretty much puts him in the anti-Man-of-the-Match role in my book. He did ruin it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
My work on Molinaro bashing has finally brought results, the whole forum is with me now, i never bashed a player like Molinaro before, but this guy is totally clueless
and i can now boast; "i told you so".
Just like i said, there is nothing good in him, no hope, no skills, no talent,
he cant defend, he cant attack, he cant pass, he cant dribble, he cant tackle, he cant cross, he cant mark, he cant play the offside. He is totally useless, a waste of time, space and salary. He is like a leech, he can only support another player while the other player is defending or attacking, he cant do nothing by himself!
Thats why i was convinced from the first matches i saw him that he is not Juve material and he will never will be, he has nothing to build on, except stamina and youth, but thats not enough for a football player!

Having said all that, though, i have to repeat that i dont hate him for no reason,
i just hate him because he hurts my favorite team, Juventus.
Otherwise i wouldnt mind his existence.
Unfortunately, he is our player and the worst thing is that he is a starter
and because of the lack of solution, he is the least questionable starter,
he will play no matter what. people tend to forgive him, because he is very irresponsable. Being the leech he is, he knows he cant handle tough situations and he avoid all trouble, avoiding enemy forwards and wingers
and when he have to mark them, he marks them with his eyes,
thats why he wasnt present any debatable situation in our box, thats why he has no cards, because of his attempt to stop someone.
BUT thats not what a defender supposed to do, even a full have to involve in the game, he has to guard a place in our left flank, mark any winger who penetrates there and stop him for crossing. Not being there at all is not a solution,
i would prefer him to be there and make the mistake, at least that way we might stand a chance and he might improve eventually.
Thats why i always rate him 0.5 less then the rest of the ppl,
i am a LB, i have seen great LBs in our team and i know what this position demands.
Everybody can see that Molinaro is horrible going forward, but few blame him for not having any contribution in our left flank defensive wise,
he avoids mistakes, avoiding any contact at all,
when he involves in our game, he makes more mistakes and who ever red this post, i hope now knows why...

I m the first and official Molinaro hater, but i have no problem admitting that he was just a bit better lately,
being a starter and having more caps than any other champion in our squad, made him really confident, he is getting more involved lately, he isnt as panicked while holding the ball, as he used to be, he actually made a decent cross yesterday that led to a goal, he has unlocked his full potential, he cant do any better than that but considering the lack of skills and competence, i wont blame him for under-performance!
He is not the one to blame for every mistake that happens in our defence,
its CRs fault for chosing him all the time and Secco's mistake for not making a priority not to upgrade the places we suffer the most!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)