Cristian Molinaro (10 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
Ok basically he's a pro since 2001. He played for Salernitana until 2005, where Juventus spotted and signed him.

He was then loaned out at Siena for two seasons, where he was a first team regular. (56 matches, 1 goal)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Balzaretti did have commitment,even though i think his skill was limited.If Molinaro has the same commitment as him,then i think he is worthy of a squad place.But if Chielleni ends up leaving,and we dont get a replacment,we'd have to do with Molinaro regularly.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well im back to high speed internet and had a look at Molinaro's goal v Sunderland. Stunning goal, and i like how he thought to run into space. I hope he does well for us this season! If we are hit by injuries im sure he can do well if called upon.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I know most of you don't want him but i like his spirit.if he can improve his crossing he would be decent alternative for left wing.
He had the best crosses I've ever seen today. He was caught out of position once or twice but you don't expect a player to pla a flawless game when you are putting this amount of pressure that we did today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)