Cristian Molinaro (1 Viewer)

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
He can't be the same Molinaro, there must be another one. How he just stormed into space and took the ball easily with his chest and made a great volley shot on goal. Totally different player from what he showed here.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
He can't be the same Molinaro, there must be another one. How he just stormed into space and took the ball easily with his chest and made a great volley shot on goal. Totally different player from what he showed here.
it was all a plan,they tapped him up 3 years before the move and convinced him to take the big wage at Juve,play terribly and earn himself a loan move away...where Stuttgart would be gleefully waiting for him to show what kind of player he really is

Badass handled the whole affair

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Molinaro: «Non tornerei mai alla Juve»

:weee:
How can you be happy about it? :depressed

When even a nobody like Molinaro is saying these things, it says how deep we have fallen. Almost everybody that we sell talks crap about us and tells the world how unprofessional the people running Juve are dealing with the players.
Even though the money are the main factor in attracting players, these statements from ex-players might make others refuse to join us.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
How can you be happy about it? :depressed

When even a nobody like Molinaro is saying these things, it says how deep we have fallen. Almost everybody that we sell talks crap about us and tells the world how unprofessional the people running Juve are dealing with the players.
Even though the money are the main factor in attracting players, these statements from ex-players might make others refuse to join us.
Well in that case don't count on anyone from Germany, Diego is telling them all about us.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
I don't know whether I should laugh or be sad..

even Molinaro

and look at how they treated Nedved, Camo and Trezeguet, the least they could do is show some respect but no it's pretty obvious our board has no clue about our history

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Cristian:
Germany transformed my career and right from the moment I arrived last June I was convinced I would stay at Stuttgart, a club that put its faith in me after six months at Juve in which Ciro Ferrara never used me.

I have nothing against the club or the fans, who jeered me, because I left everyone on good terms.

Juventus have not lost their aura and wearing the Bianconeri jersey is something wonderful, even if it is over. I never considered returning.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Do any of you see Italy back 4 line up against Estonia. Cassani - Bonucci - Chiellini - Moli.. All of them is Juve and ex-Juve players. Cassani was Juve's youth product and Moli just sold by us to Stuttgart

I wonder if Secco don't give Stuttgart an option to buy for Moli's loan last season. I bet Marotta will bring Moli back and make him our LB.. We will be so Italian. So i don't know if we are lucky to have Secco give them the option looking at our current LB's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)