Cristian Molinaro (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Molinaro: 'No thanks to Juve!'[/FONT]
Saturday 7 August, 2010
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Christian Molinaro bitterly criticised Juventus for holding back his progress after receiving his Italy call-up under Cesare Prandelli.
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The former Bianconeri full-back is now one of the key figures in Stuttgart and is among the new faces for the August 10 friendly against the Ivory Coast.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“This call is a wonderful surprise. Did I expect it? I only ever focused on working hard,” he told Sky Italia television.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I always said that the only way to earn an international cap was to do well on the field.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I was not given the opportunity to do that in Italy. I am happy that I went to Germany, as I rediscovered my form here.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Molinaro was forced to leave Turin in January after he was dropped by Ciro Ferrara and demanded first team football elsewhere.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I’ll be honest here, I never protest at the decisions of a Coach. Even last season, when after two years as a first-team player I ended up on the bench. It is right for a tactician to make his own choices.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The last two months of 2009 were not great. The time had come for a new experience. Germany was crucial for me to prove what I had done in my years at Juventus was not entirely worthless.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]A former Bianconeri teammate, Amauri, has also received a call by Prandelli and is the latest of the ‘Oriundi’ to adopt Italian nationality.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Amauri was often unjustly criticised at Juve and I am truly happy he’ll get the chance to prove his quality with the Azzurri,” continued Molinaro.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“It’s normal that the best players available are called up for the national team. If the Oriundi have the chance to be called, I don’t see why they shouldn’t play.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“In Germany at the moment there are more nationalised players than ‘pure’ Germans in the squad. It can be an important step for Italy, too.”
[/FONT]
Where has he bitterly criticized Juve? I can't find it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What did he expect? He only had the starting spot for two years because Ranieri loved him oh so much. He played poorly for this team or does he not remember?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The dude deserved bitter criticism. He cost us points, no question. That clown has no business defending his poor play with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)