Crisis, what crisis? (1 Viewer)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Our crisis is some of Juve's fans lost faith when we lost.

Our crisis is some fans don't have faith in our players and they bash hell out of them when they underperform for a couple of matches.

Our crisis is their fans don't like going to matches that's why our stadium is always empty.

The biggest crisis is they have a whining fan called Meow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Our crisis is some fans don't have faith in our players and they bash hell out of them when they underperform for a couple of matches.

Our crisis is their fans don't like going to matches that's why our stadium is always empty.
:eek:

:thumb: :thumb:

ok i believe you ... we are twins.. triplets... whatever :D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
can you guys believe that this was the first time Juve lost 3 in a row since 1991 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

just goes to show the quality and consistency Juve have displayed over the years.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
exactly.....
but some people have been seeing this just as "can you guys believe that this was the first time Juve lost 3 in a row since 1991" and they omit the 2nd part that you've said "just goes to show the quality and consistency Juve have displayed over the years"

That's why some will thuink of this as something of a crisis :rolleyes:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
yep. well said.

for some people the glass is half full; for others its half empty.

I am an optimist and never lose faith in Juve even when they are down and out.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
For me, I was thinking: so what if we win shxt this year? It's not like I'll stop supporting them. And why bash our own players? Yeah I might have done so when I was watching a bad game or something but I don't constantly criticize a certain player and hope they leave.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
can you guys believe that this was the first time Juve lost 3 in a row since 1991 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

just goes to show the quality and consistency Juve have displayed over the years.
Wow i didn't know that!

:thumb:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Hey Majed, you beat me to use THAT Maresca picture as avatar... :thumb:
i guess so :p

go ahead and use it (copy mine and paste it)
This maresca one is only temporary :) i'll change it very soon.

Aug 1, 2003
yeah you beat me to it too majed :down: i already saved that pic and poof, you used it.
:D

anyway, i think our main crisis really lies on our stadium attendance- it sucks BIG time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)