Crisis, what crisis? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
A crisis isn't losing 2 important matches and 1 that we didn't care too much about.

See United, Leeds

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
There's no crisis, just the usual black December period for us. Last year we had the same problem in the same period and we were 6 points behind Milan. Now we're actually in a better position since we're just "4 points" adrift.

Milan and Roma will go through bad periods as well, especially since both teams since to rely on 11 fixed players unlike Juve who can rely on different players at different times.

Imagine if Shevcenko goes out of form (like it usually happens to him around the December/January period onwards) just like DP. Would Milan still win easily? No I doubt it cos they rely heavily on him, and only a Kaka magic saved them on Saturday when the Ukranian could not put the goal past Bucci.

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
Also we also have the Janurary transfer window to sort things out (Not that we REALLY needed it though).

It better to hit a bad patch now then to get one during the more crucial months of the seaon, like during the knock out stages of the Champions League, or towards the end of the Serie A run-in.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't think we will resort to the January window, unless it's for Lucio. Moggi & Co. are not really fond of buying a player in January because it's like they are admitting they failed in the Summer transfers; they have too much pride ;)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
I don't think we will resort to the January window, unless it's for Lucio. Moggi & Co. are not really fond of buying a player in January because it's like they are admitting they failed in the Summer transfers; they have too much pride ;)
100% agree with you Zizou.

That's why I said we don't really need players in. The team will only bring in players in extreme circumstances.

My apologies if I gave the wrong impression in my previous post.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The January summer transfer will in all probability see the sale of Davids. And probably the purchase of a defender, perhaps Lucio.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
The January summer transfer will in all probability see the sale of Davids. And probably the purchase of a defender, perhaps Lucio.
I don't think that davids will move in January.. he will wait till the end of the season..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

what made you believe that..?
yeah... i really don't think it's gonna happen. Who knows though, maybe he'll come to his senses some time :undecide:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
It's not a crisis... it's a trap :D

look...

All the teams that have won against us.....

Lazio.... Outtt of CL

Inter.....Outt of CL

and strike 3.

you guessed it ...

Gala.... Outt of CL....

It's not a crisis... .... it's Lippi's plot :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thank you for those comments Sunshine.
It will surely calm down a few people and also soothe their nerves. There you have it guys.

Juve's not in a crisis.
They're in bliss.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
It's not a crisis... it's a trap :D

look...

All the teams that have won against us.....

Lazio.... Outtt of CL

Inter.....Outt of CL

and strike 3.

you guessed it ...

Gala.... Outt of CL....
You can look at it another way!

We lost to really crappy teams who can't even advance to the next stage of the CL. we're in worse shape then we thought! ;)

:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
:LOL:

so why do they bother playing us!? ;)

our oponents should just stay home....

Maybe a draw is the key for them (look at Milan and Roma ;) )

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)