Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #126
    Juve Intrude In Inter-Chelsea Negotiations For Crespo

According to latest rumours, Juventus could be a surprise third party in the negotiations between Inter and Chelsea for Hernan Crespo.
    Juve Intrude In Inter-Chelsea Negotiations For Crespo
    According to reports, Chelsea could be willing to release Hernan Crespo this summer, however, and this will come as a shock for Inter fans, not to join the Nerazzurri but to sign with bitter rivals Juventus!
    Chelsea are eager to have him back in the squad in order to cover for Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou who will be off to the African Cup of Nations tournament.
    The decisive moment for Crespo’s future will be on May 31, when the Stamford Bridge side must decide whether to use their option to recall him or leave the striker to Inter in the final year of his contract.
    According to the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’, the situation is far more complicated than it may at first appear. The famous pink newspaper says that agent Fernando Hidalgo inserted a special clause in the contract stating that if Chelsea recalled Crespo, it would mean extending his deal until 2010.
    However, according to another Italian newspaper, ‘Tuttosport’, Juventus are the team behind it all. The Bianconeri would be willing to pay for that contract extension in order to take Crespo and have him form a partnership with Ajax starlet Klaas Jan Huntelaar.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Crespo? How old is he now?

Well, I don't think he'll be our regular starter but atleast we'll have options on the bench and competition for who ever starts. Trez/Huntelaar.

DP's spot won't be endangered by Crespo's presence. Unless we have an attacking midfield where we can play with two box strikers.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Crespo was always a underrated striker that has always done his job when he was called. to have him in the team as a sub of huntelaar if trez leave would be a big deal for me. even he is a nerazzurri

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Noooooo crespo...why the hell...I mean we don't need himj,let him stay there...at the and it seems that we'll have cruz-crespo or recoba....no please...

Huntelaar is a different story,he would be great,but not crespo please.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Crespo was always a underrated striker that has always done his job when he was called. to have him in the team as a sub of huntelaar if trez leave would be a big deal for me. even he is a nerazzurri
    Crespo was Never underrated

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Noooooo crespo...why the hell...I mean we don't need himj,let him stay there...at the and it seems that we'll have cruz-crespo or recoba....no please...

Huntelaar is a different story,he would be great,but not crespo please.
    :agree: The thought of Crespo at Juve gives me nightmares.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Crespo has always been a great striker and he still is.

- Sell Trezeguet for 20-30m
    - Loan Crespo
    - Buy Huntelaar for 15m

Our attack is now stronger, we made a 5-15m profit, and when Crespo's loan ends Huntelaar will be ready to command that position.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Crespo has always been a great striker and he still is.

- Sell Trezeguet for 20-30m
    - Loan Crespo
    - Buy Huntelaar for 15m

Our attack is now stronger, we made a 5-15m profit, and when Crespo's loan ends Huntelaar will be ready to command that position.
    I suppose I could live with that. But getting over 20 million for Trezeguet nowadays would be a little challenging. Not to mention securing Huntelaar for only 15.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)