Crespo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2003
Sorry guys but i already searched if such topic exists but i didnt find one. Have you read the comment of Gigli:

'Crespo would deserve to play for Juve. We will win everything,’ says Cobolli Gigli

in Corriero Dello sport.

does anybody know something about that? was it a joke???
I like Crespo haha i would be very happy if he joins Juventus should trezeguet leave us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Juventus president Gigli: Crespo perfect for us

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has admitted his great admiration for Inter Milan striker Hernan Crespo.

"If I had the chance I would have signed Crespo," said the Juve supremo. "He's a super Argentine. Inter are lucky to have him.

"He would have been perfect for us. A goleador, intelligent, always in great form. Get the ball to Crespo and he always scores."

tribalfootball.com

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Trezegol17 said:
crespo is good ,better then all strikers inter ever had ,but i still prefer trezie too stay with us and i dont think inter will let him go

we dont want crespo either....man if we take his nose he will die and juve dont need those who die easilly...........:D juve need striker like klose, villa, villa....btw klose and treze would make a damn good partnership...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
juve88 said:
we dont want crespo either....man if we take his nose he will die and juve dont need those who die easilly...........:D juve need striker like klose, villa, villa....btw klose and treze would make a damn good partnership...
Is Crespo still owned by Chelski?

Or has he been officially transferred to Inter?

BTW, I found a tidbit for you guys on GRE word list:

Inter, meaning: (formally) put (a corpse) in a grave or tomb; bury

That pretty much sums up the state of that club.:rofl2:

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Is Crespo still owned by Chelski?

Or has he been officially transferred to Inter?

BTW, I found a tidbit for you guys on GRE word list:

Inter, meaning: (formally) put (a corpse) in a grave or tomb; bury

That pretty much sums up the state of that club.:rofl2:
crespo is on a two year loan

Geof

May 14, 2004
DP, Trez, Bojinov, Palladino. <-----> Kovac, Boumsong, Tudor? Legro?

Dear Mr. Gigli,

Hasn't it occured to you that our attack line is OK, and that our defence is leakier than Sepp Blatter's asshole?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Geof said:

Dear Mr. Gigli,

Hasn't it occured to you that our attack line is OK, and that our defence is leakier than Sepp Blatter's asshole?
now thats plain silly.our defence isnt that bad.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Trezegol17 said:
crespo is good ,better then all strikers inter ever had ,but i still prefer trezie too stay with us and i dont think inter will let him go
Inter doesn´t own Crespo, Chelsea own Crespo.

Geof said:

Dear Mr. Gigli,

Our defense is a rock.:D

It is obvious that Gigli wants a great attack in Juve, so no matter how many goals we concede, we will score them more.:p

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Geof said:

Dear Mr. Gigli,

:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)