Crespo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
mark83 said:
We didn´t have time to pick the best Board we could get and we are the only ones who changed the whole board, considering that, they are just fine for me...

Jun-hide, thanks, I always think you have to argument your opinion.

One potential tricky part about Crespo and Trez is that Crespo played for more big clubs and that affected his scoring attributes... (I mean considering that he constantly changed his team-mates and environment he did pretty well, Trezeguet is not much better)
u forgot the fact that trez gets injured alot and it takes time for him to return back to scoring

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
juventus710 said:
u forgot the fact that trez gets injured alot and it takes time for him to return back to scoring
I think what Mark argue is that unlike Klose,Crespo's goal scoring record is somewhat comparable enough to make a claim that other facets of his superior game might just give him edge over Trezeguet. After all, Crespo is one hard worker for his team-mates which are often gone unnoticed by many.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jun-hide said:
I think what Mark argue is that unlike Klose,Crespo's goal scoring record is somewhat comparable enough to make a claim that other facets of his superior game might just give him edge over Trezeguet. After all, Crespo is one hard worker for his team-mates which are often gone unnoticed by many.
:agree: Crespo and Trezi are very similar players, pure strikers, their team-mates work hard to create chances for them, with one little difference: Crespo sometimes work for the team also, while Trezeguet very rarely, almost never.

Also, I would like to add that Crespo had also quite a long list of injuries, Nabil I think he even broke his leg once in a while.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
mark83 said:
:agree: Crespo and Trezi are very similar players, pure strikers, their team-mates work hard to create chances for them, with one little difference: Crespo sometimes work for the team also, while Trezeguet very rarely, almost never.

Also, I would like to add that Crespo had also quite a long list of injuries, Nabil I think he even broke his leg once in a while.
btw, another reason why i think trez is better:
trez can play with a second striker, crespo is better for the 4-5-1 system, something juventus will never use

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
juventus710 said:
btw, another reason why i think trez is better:
trez can play with a second striker, crespo is better for the 4-5-1 system, something juventus will never use
:agree: good point.
I believe trezeguet is a wonderful striker, if we can get a creative playmaker, then he would be leathal upfront :smoke:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
both great strikers but crespo is 31 years of age..we are building for the future now.

if trez wants to leave, then he should be replaced by a younger goal machine. gilardino, huntelaar etc...

there is nothing wrong in praising crespo though, he has had a tremendous career for both his domestic clubs and national team.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Buphs
Crespo used to be my hero, and I would love to have him on the team! Great idea, do it!
but like they said ,too old. not sure but i think he'll be 32 or 33 by the time we go to serie A next year.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
mark83 said:
off topic but i was amazed to read that when Kaka was young he had broken his back! Most people would never have thought it when they see him play. I had to read the article again to make sure it was him!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
for me crespo is the best finisher in the world.
i always dreamt of him at juve.
i think he's better than trez and i think that if our managers have the chance to buy him they shouldnt hesitate.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
for me crespo is the best finisher in the world.
i always dreamt of him at juve.
i think he's better than trez and i think that if our managers have the chance to buy him they shouldnt hesitate.
when he played for Parma and Lazio he was awesome the best striker in the world. but now he is a good player and he is at the same level Trez is
I would say no to him since we could get a younger and better player

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
As a complete striker he is better than Trezeguet, but as a finisher Trezeguet is No.1 in the world :smoke:

anyway we dont need crespo, as many said he is old!!! :smoke:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I didn`t want to open new thread and I guess this can work.If some mod could please rename thread to just "Crespo"

Anyway,

If we fail to sign Amauri we`re going after Crespo probably.He`d come for free since his contract expires this summer with Inter.

Roma also want him btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)