CRAP urges Neddy out of NT retirement !!! (1 Viewer)

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
This is Neddy's last chance to play the WC. Cappello knows that's the most beautiful thing for a football player, and wants Nedved to enjoy his last days as a pro.
Hit the spot. Capello is basically telling him that his team needs him now mor than ever and that if they make it through, it´s Neddy´s last chance

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Capello urges Nedved to reconsider Saturday 15 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello is hoping to maintain Juve’s 100 per cent record at Messina this evening and urges Pavel Nedved to come out of international retirement.

“On paper we are the favourites, but Messina are doing a lot better than their results would suggest,” warned the Coach. “They have conceded a lot of goals, though their performances have been impressive. I am working hard to keep the team focused so they don’t underestimate their opponents.”

The Sicilians have had a poor start to the season, as they are yet to win a single game and have let in 12 goals in three draws and as many defeats.

As for the Bianconeri, the break for international duty has left them struggling with an injury crisis that has ruled out Patrick Vieira, while Lilian Thuram and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are not 100 per cent fit.

“Morale is high and the internationals came back boosted by their World Cup exploits. Alessandro Del Piero and Adrian Mutu were particularly impressive and I think Alex gives his best as a support striker who starts out wide on the left, which is the position he held against Moldova on Wednesday.”

Capello has been very vocal in his dissatisfaction with Thuram coming out of international retirement, but changed his attitude when Nedved suggested a similar turnaround for the play-off against Norway.

“The Czech Republic has several key players out with injury at the moment and I feel it’s only right for Pavel to accept the call and help his country reach the World Cup,” concluded the Coach.

CRAP IS AN IDIOT !!!:fero:

He "urges" Neddy, but curses Thuram for doing the same thing ??!!

Thats all we need...more injuries to the older players who play for club and country...

doesnt the word "RETIREMENT" mean anything anymore ??????!!!:confused:
I actually like Cap--a lot-amico mio. You certainly can not argue with his results. :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

haha you're angry because nedved is coming back to the norwegian match. Czech will most definitely qualify for WC now.
Oh really, you think?? Unthinkable that the Czechs would qualify, of course they are gonna qualify, what is wrong with you?? With or without Nedved, they are twice the team Norway is.

Some people.. :rolleyes:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i think nedved should play in the worldcup.i dont want him to end the way giggs did ie a great player who never played the world cup for his country.shevchenko was in the same position as giggs,and it is only fair for a player of sheva's quality to test himself at the biggest competition of all.the same goes for nedved.i wud love to see him represent the czech's at the worlcup in what would surely be his last hurrah with the national team.
is anything official as yet btw?has he rejoined the czech squad?

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
how many players would that include?
lets see,on the international scene :
-nedved
-vieri could retire from international soccer.
-zidane and thuram will SURELY retire.
-del piero maybe?

i expect maldini to retire from professional football come the end of this season too.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

Oh really, you think?? Unthinkable that the Czechs would qualify, of course they are gonna qualify, what is wrong with you?? With or without Nedved, they are twice the team Norway is.

Some people.. :rolleyes:
Dude, the Czechs were a hundred times the team the Greeks were and look who won the Euro. besides that, Norway is a great team. Don´t underrate them

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Exacely.. some ppl dont see that...

and here we are only talking about 2 play off games.. and nedved could get a better moral as he hasent been good this season!
    and 2 playoff games will end up leading to playing in the WC....

didnt Neddy get hurt at the Euro's ???

Wasnt he out for a prolonged period at the beginning of last season ???

Has Neddy looked the same since that injury ??

Dont think too hard Kosova:wallbang:

May 4, 2004

and 2 playoff games will end up leading to playing in the WC....

didnt Neddy get hurt at the Euro's ???

Wasnt he out for a prolonged period at the beginning of last season ???

Has Neddy looked the same since that injury ??

Dont think too hard Kosova:wallbang:
    DUDE, im not the only one dissagreeing(sorry spell) with your stupied thread!! so dont play dum with me!!
    and yes neddy got hurt at the euro's..
    so does this mean we shouldent allow any player to play for there NT? because they got hurt once!... this means vieira shouldent go back to franceNT because of the injury he got!!!???
    its a risk u gotta take...!!

FORZA CAPELLO !!!!

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33

DUDE, im not the only one dissagreeing(sorry spell) with your stupied thread!! so dont play dum with me!!
    and yes neddy got hurt at the euro's..
    so does this mean we shouldent allow any player to play for there NT? because they got hurt once!... this means vieira shouldent go back to franceNT because of the injury he got!!!???
    its a risk u gotta take...!!

FORZA CAPELLO !!!!
    its so stupid, that you post in it.

What does that make you ???:confused:

If you read the first post, you will see that one of the biggest reasons I am mad , is that CRAP gets angry when Thuram comes out of NT retirement, but urges Neddy back into the NT

Makes no sense...kinda like when he urges Zlatan to shoot from all over the field, but when DP does it against Messina, and misses, he throws a fit on the sidelines. The man makes no sense

Before you get upset about what I post, practice your english more. Its obvious that you need help, seeing as though you dont comprehend what I'm saying

May 4, 2004

Before you get upset about what I post, practice your english more. Its obvious that you need help, seeing as though you dont comprehend what I'm saying
    now ur smart again, as u see i live in denmark and i come from kosovo (so in denmark i speak danish and i speak albanian as im from kosovo), and yes i know that my english is bad, but im still glad that i can speak thoes langueges...! and i really dont give a fück how i spell words and shit as long as ppl here does undestand it...

and as alwayse talking to u brings me nowhere and makes no sense as u think u are some kind of god in here!!!

THE END!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'm really not sure whether Pavel returning to the NT is a good thing. Ofcoarse the NT needs him and they're on the verge to qualify....But the thing is that we have lot of tough matches coming and I'm afraid he'll get any Injury just like last week (Zlatan,Vieira).

We'll see what will happen.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

I don't see how Nedved is any different to the Czechs than the others are to their respective national teams. Sweden have a replacement for Zlatan? Their best player by far, who's scored all the most important goals in the qualifiers, including the one against Hungary at the death? France can replace Thuram, a world champion and last remaining glimmer of a solid defence with whom? Not to mention Trezeguet, *the* go-to-guy for goals, who is probably the most replacable of the lot, not with Cisse by any stretch of the imagination, but with no Trez the burden falls squarely on Henry.
    What I mean is, while other teams have the means to replace these players with their reserves the Czech Republic, with their current injury problems(although I admittedly don't know the extent of these injuries, any clarification would be helpful), need Nedved more than ever.There are no adequate replacements per se for Zlatan, Thuram and Trezeguet in their National teams but decent bench players can step up into their shoes.Plus the Czechs are facing the possibility of not making the World Cup and I don't think it's too much to ask for him to return just for the playoffs.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #38

now ur smart again, as u see i live in denmark and i come from kosovo (so in denmark i speak danish and i speak albanian as im from kosovo), and yes i know that my english is bad, but im still glad that i can speak thoes langueges...! and i really dont give a fück how i spell words and shit as long as ppl here does undestand it...

and as alwayse talking to u brings me nowhere and makes no sense as u think u are some kind of god in here!!!
    THE END!!!
    thats about the smartest thing I've ever saw you write

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39

Exacely.. some ppl dont see that...

and here we are only talking about 2 play off games .. and nedved could get a better moral as he hasent been good this season!
    Yeah, just for 2 playoff games :rolleyes:

Yes, Nedved Is Coming Back-Ujfalusi
    10/19/2005 3:45:00 PM
    Fiorentina’s Czech defender Tomas Ujfalusi confirmed the reports indicating his fellow compatriot Pavel Nedved will return to play for the national team.
    “Yes, he will come back and play for us. He has decided this. I often speak with him, we spoke about this a lot. I don’t think he will just play these next two games. We are all hoping this will happen,” the former Hamburg skipper said yesterday.

“He has returned because we need him. We have a lot of injuries, and risk not making the World Cup,” he added.

Nedved quit his national team following the EURO 2004 tournament, where the Czechs reached the semifinals only to be ousted by Greece following a memorable match.

The Juventus midfielder, winner of the 2003 Ballon D’Or, is set to make his national team return for the playoff the Czech Republic will play against Norway next month.

If the Czechs go on to make the World Cup, Nedved will most probably be part of the Germany-bound team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)