Countdown: Trezeguet and Del Piero (1 Viewer)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Trezeguet Total Goals Count : 100 goals with juve, at 105 he will pass platini and be the 12 th most prolific scorer

Del Piero Total Goals Count : 174 - 5 more to become juventus all time top scorer

One thing remains which is ibrahimovic first goal in champions elague with juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
yeah I've see some of them waiting on the bench...
The ones playing are scoring as well, I think I saw them on Wednesday.

Dec 26, 2004
g2g now Jeeks, but ya know better than I do that Zlatan should stop thinking about his selfish show and concntrate more on scoring cuz chances like the ones missed against Brugge will stop being funny anymore...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Even Trez misses sitters and so do the others. When DP missed that sitter against Inter people were defending him, so why isn't it the same for Zlatan?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Even Trez misses sitters and so do the others. When DP missed that sitter against Inter people were defending him, so why isn't it the same for Zlatan?
Are you again with your blasphemy? Is Zlatan the club's symbole and the legend? How dare you compare them two? One is holy and the other is just a normal, overrated, selfish player.

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Are you again with your blasphemy? Is Zlatan the club's symbole and the legend? How dare you compare them two? One is holy and the other is just a normal, overrated, selfish player.
I think this joke stopped being funny the hundredth time you guys said it. How about being original for a change.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++

I think this joke stopped being funny the hundredth time you guys said it. How about being original for a change.
We lack the originality you have, see this is our problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)