Countdown: Trezeguet and Del Piero (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++

I think this joke stopped being funny the hundredth time you guys said it. How about being original for a change.
They're actually trying hard to be Original....They think they can entertain people this way....They really don't know how Idiots they're looking....;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
So you're saing you weren't defending him after his miss against Inter? And you blamed him for missing that sitter?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
So you're saing you weren't defending him after his miss against Inter? And you blamed him for missing that sitter?
Against Inter, I said..."Dp missed an easy chance, But hey It's not the end of the World....Because he was just coming from the bench, It takes time for your leg to get into the ball...and you know that, Incase you ever played Football".....

People here were going crazy, asking him to be benched the whole year, Just because he missed that chance...But when Zlatan is missing, Np...he still can dribble....You should have seen how Juventuz.com went crazy when dp missed that chance....

Sep 2, 2004
Even Trez misses sitters and so do the others. When DP missed that sitter against Inter people were defending him , so why isn't it the same for Zlatan?
no ppl actually blamed him for that loss.
but
as far as zlatan goes he is still the best forward at juve and has all the time to improve

Jocke27

Sep 12, 2005
The Del Piero fans have to realize that every player gets to a point where he just isn't as good as he was before.
Sure, Del Piero was an outstanding player a couple of years ago, one of the best in the world.
But Juve has the ambition to win Lo Scudetto, Champions League and become the best team in the world.
And Del Piero doesn't longer have the qualities that a striker in a team with that ambition needs.
You can't (and obviously Capello knows this) pick the team just for the upcoming game. You have to think about the future.
And Zlatan is the future of Juventus.
It's exactly like in Real Madrid. Râul symbolizes Real, he is the heart of Real.
But is he on the pitch? No, because they have Robinho and Baptista now.
Which have proven the can play on that level and is the future.
I understand that it's hard for those who has followed and loved Del Piero all these years but I can't believe you don't understand Zlatan's potential.
On Goal.com they had a thread on who's the best striker in the world (to be correct, it said: Is Adriano the best in the world?).
I think it had about 900 posts, alot of them thought that Adriano was the best.
In 40-50 posts Ibrahimovic was mentioned as the best or one of the best, Del Piero wasn't mentioned AT ALL. What do that tell you?
Zlatan's task in the Juve attack isn't mainly to score goals. He should do that too and I'm sure he will score both against Ascoli and Vienna but I can't possibly understand why anyone would wanna see hem on the bench, no matter how good you think Del Piero was three years ago.
Who do you love most, Del Piero or Juventus? :confused:

Dec 26, 2004
Even Trez misses sitters and so do the others. When DP missed that sitter against Inter people were defending him, so why isn't it the same for Zlatan?
I'm too lazy to recalll my statment regarding DP's miss, but I think most of the members here remmber that I didn't defend that awful miss...

But regarding Zlatan's miss let me remmber ya in case ya didn't see it that he had enough time next to an empty net to go and buy him self some hotdog then get back to kick that shit into goal but he waste the day thinkin of the most acrobatic way to finish the ball and he didn't find somhing more brilliant than shooting towards the helpless keeper...

A lil bit of being a ****in objective won't hurt that bad I guess :fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I'm too lazy to recalll my statment regarding DP's miss, but I think most of the members here remmber that I didn't defend that awful miss...

But regarding Zlatan's miss let me remmber ya in case ya didn't see it that he had enough time next to an empty net to go and buy him self some hotdog then get back to kick that shit into goal but he waste the day thinkin of the most acrobatic way to finish the ball and he didn't find somhing more brilliant than shooting towards the helpless keeper...

:LOL:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

No it wouldn't and in fact no one is defending him (as far as I know) for the miss. All I'm saying is through the years DP has always been defended by the DP-lovers for his misses (including the Euro 2000)...there's always an excuse for him like Azzurri7 said: he had not been on the pitch long enough etc etc... That's just clutching to straws. It's a miss, same for Zlatan.

As you said, some ****in objectivity wouldn't hurt...but neither some coherence!

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002

No it wouldn't and in fact no one is defending him (as far as I know) for the miss. All I'm saying is through the years DP has always been defended by the DP-lovers for his misses (including the Euro 2000)... there's always an excuse for him like Azzurri7 said: he had not been on the pitch long enough etc etc... That's just clutching to straws. It's a miss, same for Zlatan.
please dont remind me :down:

Dec 26, 2004

No it wouldn't and in fact no one is defending him (as far as I know) for the miss. All I'm saying is through the years DP has always been defended by the DP-lovers for his misses (including the Euro 2000)...there's always an excuse for him like Azzurri7 said: he had not been on the pitch long enough etc etc... That's just clutching to straws. It's a miss, same for Zlatan.

As you said, some ****in objectivity wouldn't hurt...but neither some coherence!

I'm not talking only about deffending Zlatan's miss (maybe ya didn't but many members here deffend it and ya can check the match thread by yarself to see how many blind argument we have there).

what piss me more is associating every single behavior of Zlatan with DP and vice versa....
As when somone post: FORZA DP he will get an instant reply: **** DP, FORZA ZLATAN....
And when Zlatan makes an awful miss then we can always find excuses like: DP also had an awful miss 5 years ago so why Zlatan cann't :wallbang:

For god sake this is going no where but more and more childish...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Ratings from Brugge game:

GdS=Gazzetta dello Sport, TS=Tuttosport, CdSp=Corriere dello Sport,
LS=La Stampa, CdSe=Corriere della Sera, LR=La Repubblica

Ibrahimovic 7,17
GdS=7, TS=7, CdSp=7, LS=7.5, CdSe=8, LR=6.5

Trezeguet 7,08
GdS=7, TS=7, CdSp=7, LS=7, CdSe=7, LR=7.5

Nedved 6,92
GdS=6.5, TS=6.5, CdSp=6.5, LS=7, CdSe=7.5, LR=7.5

Blasi 6,83
GdS=7, TS=6.5, CdSp=7, LS=6.5, CdSe=7, LR=7

Camoranesi 6,58
GdS=6.5 TS=6.5, CdSp=7, LS=6.5, CdSe=7, LR=6

Even though Zlatan misses chances, he still gets the best grades in the team. It only shows that even if he doesn't score, he still contributes to the game.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

I'm not talking only about deffending Zlatan's miss (maybe ya didn't but many members here deffend it and ya can check the match thread by yarself to see how many blind argument we have there).

what piss me more is associating every single behavior of Zlatan with DP and vice versa....
As when somone post: FORZA DP he will get an instant reply: **** DP, FORZA ZLATAN....
And when Zlatan makes an awful miss then we can always find excuses like: DP also had an awful miss 5 years ago so why Zlatan cann't :wallbang:

For god sake this is going no where but more and more childish...
The best solution would be to ban people who say Forza <insert player name> that would make the threads shorter and definitely with more quality :)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I had tears all over that day.....Tho I'm not Italian, It still hurts..
yeh it killed me :(

how the defense couldnt hold on 1 more minute is still hard to understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)